Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
DeadLocked said:
Theraima said:
I actually doubt this. He's been running away for years and years and suddenly he is dead..

I dont like him at all, but still..
Watch the news report.

Also, Obama wouldn't lie about this it would ruin his presidency and I'm sure he'll have gathered all the proof he needed before announcing it.

I'm just worried about retaliations. I'm sure they'll be pissed.

Were you a witness of those DNA tests? What was the sample they compared it to from?

Why would Obama NOT lie about this? What would ruin his presidency? He did what Bush couldn't do - the masses love him and grill sirloin steaks in his name.

There will be retaliation, surely.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Foxi4 said:
Were you a witness of those DNA tests? What was the sample they compared it to from?

Why would Obama NOT lie about this? What would ruin his presidency? He did what Bush couldn't do - the masses love him and grill sirloin steaks in his name.

No, obviously not.

Obama wouldn't lie about something this huge because then he would be called into question and this would ruin his presidency. Even if the masses love him, if he lied to the country I'm sure their affection towards him would dwindle.

Considering America is a democracy, if they wanted Obama gone due to a lie he told then it would be so.

More interesting is the amount of conspiracy theorists in this thread.
unsure.gif

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
DeadLocked said:
Foxi4 said:

No, obviously not.

Obama wouldn't lie about something this huge because then he would be called into question and this would ruin his presidency. Even if the masses love him, if he lied to the country I'm sure their affection towards him would dwindle.

Considering America is a democracy, if they wanted Obama gone due to a lie he told then it would be so.

More interesting is the amount of conspiracy theorists in this thread.
unsure.gif

Nobody crucified Hoover while he conviniently hid the information about Hitler's whereabouts in an FBI vault, nobody will crucify Obama for showing a dead body resembling Osama.

This could be used as the perfect reason to STOP WASTING MONEY ON SEARCHING HIM.

Politics are strictly tied to economics. This on-going search lasted 10 years and cost alot of money and lives. He might've just as well died of old age or in one of the bombardments.

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4 said:
Nobody crucified Hoover while he conviniently hid the information about Hitler's whereabouts in an FBI vault, nobody will crucify Obama for showing a dead body resembling Osama.

This could be used as the perfect reason to STOP WASTING MONEY ON SEARCHING HIM.

Politics are strictly tied to economics. This on-going search lasted 10 years and cost alot of money and lives. He might've just as well died of old age or in one of the bombardments.
this.
what if they gave up, but didn't want to tell the people that they're just throwing in the towel? what will all the families/friends of 9/11 victims think?
and what, after 10 years of searching, they find him just like that? i'm all for the uncovering of american government conspiracies, and this seems to be another one.

i guess the only way we'll know it's true is when we start getting terrorized by al qaeda.

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Im watching this on tv. But do you know what i think. Well theoriticly i think that he tried to fake his owk=n death and those U.S. troops were in it. He tried to fake his own death so the press can get off his back and maybe he's making a bomb!
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tagzard said:
Im watching this on tv. But do you know what i think. Well theoriticly i think that he tried to fake his owk=n death and those U.S. troops were in it. He tried to fake his own death so the press can get off his back and maybe he's making a bomb!
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!
he's faked his death before.
this is either a conspiracy to end the pointless search for him, and stop wasting time and effort.
or they actually found him. knowing our government, i wouldn't trust a word they say.

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Nobody can trust our goverment. But there is one thing that they are hiding and everyone knows they exist but the government denies it for quote on quote "our saftey"
ALIENS!!!!!!!!

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
tagzard said:
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Totally a good one.
While America is celebrating he is making an evil plan to attack us
evil.gif

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's very easy to ridicule and dismiss something when you're close-minded, isn't it?

tagzard said:
Nobody can trust our goverment. But there is one thing that they are hiding and everyone knows they exist but the government denies it for quote on quote "our saftey"
ALIENS!!!!!!!!

Oh, but they don't. They're quite open about their discoveries, yet no physical proof of extra-terrestrial life was obtained so far. Seeing as the universe is ever-expanding, sentient alien life is nearly certain to exist. Earth is not the center of the universe, y'know. Not a conspiracy at all, simply science.

@FireGrey What do you mean by "what"? A good few civilians will be blown to smithereenes, fun will be had by all, moar war-grinding in the nearby future.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
A Gay Little Catboy said:
chartube12 said:
I thought he was executed over two years ago?
Same here
unsure.gif

Naaah, that was U.S old friend, Sammy (cutest nickname for Saddam ever), with whom they fell out during the last few years, thus he had to be removed. Executed in 2006.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Foxi4 said:
Oh, but they don't. They're quite open about their discoveries, yet no physical proof of extra-terrestrial life was obtained so far

Me and my friend, when we got high last weekend, we were talking about Area 51 and possibly some of the stuff that goes on in there. Who knows what they have. Or we even spoke about the possibility, that the public is making Area 51 up to be some mystery thing, when it's probably just a bunch of guys playing pong, eating pizza, just keeping the internet in the White House safe lol.

QUOTEI thought he was executed over two years ago?
I think you're thinking of Saddam Hussein.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Come on, conspiracy theorists can do better than "He's still alive." Doubt the CIA would make this announcement unless they were sure he wasn't going to pop up next week in a video with a copy of the New York Times saying he was dead.

How about suggesting that the US have known the Pakistanis were shielding him for years and speculate on what the US has had to offer them to hand him over?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
Me and my friend, when we got high last weekend, we were talking about Area 51 and possibly some of the stuff that goes on in there. Who knows what they have. Or we even spoke about the possibility, that the public is making Area 51 up to be some mystery thing, when it's probably just a bunch of guys playing pong, eating pizza, just keeping the internet in the White House safe lol.

Entirely possible, seeing as they deal with unexplained sightings of frisbies 24/7. Yet another way to waste tax money, man! Chill, 'tis all cool.
wink.gif

QUOTECome on, conspiracy theorists can do better than "He's still alive." Doubt the CIA would make this announcement unless they were sure he wasn't going to pop up next week in a video with a copy of the New York Times saying he was dead.

How about suggesting that the US have known the Pakistanis were shielding him for years and speculate on what the US has had to offer them to hand him over?

Well, that's conspiracy theorists for you. I don't fall for information without propper documentation to support it, but seeing that they could ignore bloody Hitler, they can ignore Osama just as well. Even if a video of him alive DOES pop up, they can just show the dead body again and say "boo, that's an imposter. We have the real one here, pickled!". That'll work just fine.

Besides, who cares? In a cave or on a cementary, this way or another he's 6 feet under.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
Come on, conspiracy theorists can do better than "He's still alive." Doubt the CIA would make this announcement unless they were sure he wasn't going to pop up next week in a video with a copy of the New York Times saying he was dead.

No one in their right mind should ever trust the CIA.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
chartube12 said:
QUOTE said:
I think you're thinking of Saddam Hussein.

I don't even know who the hell that is

Uh.. guy from Iraq?

225px-Iraq,_Saddam_Hussein_(222).jpg

How can you not know him? He was the guy behind the Gulf War essentially, he was captured, put on trial, and hanged... South Park makes fun of him a lot by making him be in love with Satan.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
There's nothing the US could do to convince some people Bin Laden is dead. They can say they've tested the DNA, but people will just say "Ha, they could have faked it." And the US isn't going to allow every nut-case blogger to test the DNA themselves, even if they had a clue how to do it.

It'll be like Elvis, people will be convinced he's living on the moon if that's what they want to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/knyBygUiKLI?si=BkBsC-TZ4OrZoiPk