Orly watercolouring now

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Oops. The reply was due immediately afterwards, but something knocked the atom accelerator and gave the time throttle a proper whack and I think I saw sparks from the gravitic anomaliser...kinda pushed me forward and I ended up 5 months late.

Did you push the blue lever? If it doesn't work, take two steps to the left and try again.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gallery_109594_291_9374.png

Windows 3.1
Windows 3.1
Windows 3.1
Holy shit.

Reactions: 1 person

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
gallery_109594_291_9374.png

Windows 3.1
Windows 3.1
Windows 3.1
Holy shit.
Wait, CD-ROM? At first glance I thought it was just a "story" book ... or a lame excuse to sell a book of blank pages so a small child can call himself an author.
I can't even begin to imagine what the point of a PC "game" like this would be.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oops. The reply was due immediately afterwards, but something knocked the atom accelerator and gave the time throttle a proper whack and I think I saw sparks from the gravitic anomaliser...kinda pushed me forward and I ended up 5 months late.

Did you push the blue lever? If it doesn't work, take two steps to the left and try again.
I do know how to fly my own ship...mostly. Still, I think it's calmed down a little bit. Must have grazed a spatial warp pocket or something.
I don't get it,
Temporal physics; I don't expect you to get it.

You need to disable your temporal core!
One miscalculation will pull us all out of phase!
Disabling the temporal core would put the TARDIS at a cold stop! It'd take ages to fix that. Besides, you're safe. It was me that had to make sure I didn't end up somewhere I didn't want to be.
Wait, CD-ROM? At first glance I thought it was just a "story" book ... or a lame excuse to sell a book of blank pages so a small child can call himself an author.
I can't even begin to imagine what the point of a PC "game" like this would be.
It was for kids. There would be pictures to draw (with some parts, like lines or parts that would be animated already complete) that would relate to a story, and once you'd drawn the pictures it would put them into the animation of the final story and you'd watch it.

I've got a copy around somewhere from when I was still a Time Tot. I never actually finished the drawings; I just toyed with the pre-prepared segments, such as one partial drawing of a ship which included part of the deck and flag, and several ant-like creatures. Clicking them would make them drop into the water; doing it enough would make them fire a cannon at the screen.

There was another with a flying saucer where clicking the dome open would cause the ant pilot to asphyxiate... :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.