Hacking Original xbox compatibility list on RGH Xbox360?

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of those are on the official compatibility list, but

Yes
Yes
Dunno
Dunno
Yes
Yes
Dunno (I play Far Cry Classic same game better graphics)
Dunno
Dunno
yes
dunno
yes
yes
yes
dunno
dunno
yes
yes
dunno
dunno
yes
dunno
dunno
dunno
dunno
yes
dunno
yes
yes
dunno
dunno
dunno
dunno
dunno
yes you said this twice

If I said dunno check the compatibility list or test it yourself.
when i try to run "otogi" i get stuck at white screen like this build offered, or i try another built and i get stuck at black screen. On an RHG, is anyone playing otogi?

Jumeogi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
when i try to run "otogi" i get stuck at white screen like this build offered, or i try another built and i get stuck at black screen. On an RHG, is anyone playing otogi?
I tried it with latest unofficial scene or whatever and it stucks at the Xbox logo. There is a video somebody playing it in 360 so it works but not for me. :(

Last edited by Jumeogi,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if these are official releases (just hacked) or if they're hacked in that they add more games. the latest hacked compatibility files adds the xbox guide to xbox original games. I'm not sure how stable it is as I've only checked if it worked on my system. should be able to play your mp3s while playing an xbox game, but I think the main reason it was added was chatting while playing one of those games. I think that's what Math said.

Jumeogi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
The emulation in the 360 sucks. Just adding or hacking new titles is not gonna fix graphic issues, audio problems and crashes. Sadly there is not whole lot of Xbox classic games that run flawlessly in 360.
Games that I tried and working fine on my console:
Fatal Frame 1
The Suffering
PoP: The Two Thrones
Soldier of Fortune 2
Fahrenheit

Last edited by Jumeogi,

Jumeogi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Otogi works. It looks pretty good with 360 VGA cable on monitor. Framerate drops for instance when breaking through the wall of the building in second stage and also some flickering(not that bad) in the first level but other than that it seems playable.

Also tried PoP: Warrior Within but nothing. After the Ubsioft logo it goes dark. No error nothing. Same with The Warriors after the intro nothing happens. Tried the xdvdmulleter no luck with that so far.

Last edited by Jumeogi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.