Hacking Ordered a Gateway how many micro sd cards do I need to make it work? 1 or 2?

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need 2 microsd cards one for each card or can I use the same one? And what size does the one for the setup need? Thanks.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
Best to have 2

Unless you install the blue card put on gateway mode and then format it to run a game on the red card - As long as you dont play a legit 3ds game or a ds game you should be alright with 1.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
At the moment, a 4GB MicroSD will work fine for every game released up to date (if you use the ROm Trimmer Tool). If you already have one, I recommend you not to buy more until we know if MultiROM will be supported on GW 2.0.

Rinth

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
At the moment, a 4GB MicroSD will work fine for every game released up to date (if you use the ROm Trimmer Tool). If you already have one, I recommend you not to buy more until we know if MultiROM will be supported on GW 2.0.

This^

I'm getting a 16GB MicroSD for now (because it comes with reader and SD extender). However, I'll only buy my second MicroSD when MultiROM is available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out