I always leave my PSP charging all night, but today I woke up and saw that the orange led light was still on, indicating the PSP was still charging. It never did that before, the led always turned off after completing the charge (obviously, I checked the PSP and it said the battery was at 100%). I have a PSP-3004 with an 2200 mAh exteded battery original from sony. I'm using 6.60 PRO-C, clocked at 333mhz in both XMB and games, with the Memory Stick Speedup set to always, using the Sony NP9660 Iso Mode and the skip game boot screen set to enable (this are the only options I think can make an impact on the hardware). Apparently this same problem happens to some 3DS users and it doesn't have any harmful side effects like the battery being over charged and eventually breaking. Is it safe for the PSP? Will it overcharge the battery and kill it? Is there a way to fix it? PS: I also noticed some minor warmth in the left side of the screen while playing, I feared over heating but apparently it just happens on that side of the screen, I can't feel the back left side of the console being warm, which I think is the most important part of the psp for processing and whatnot (although the warm can be felt inside the UMD part, where the spinning motor and optical laser are). And as I said, it isn't alarming, it is minor heating (and emphasis on "minor"), but it is kinda odd, as far as I can recall, my psp never did that.