DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Does NGP = Neo Geo Pocket or Next Gameing Protible? NGP!? Just stick with PSP2.

Does the PSP2 have 3D? If not, I may like it more.

These factors drive me toward a game system

-selection of games
-ease of use
-durability
-battery life
-graphical capability
-third party support
-how popular it is
-how pricey it is.

Also 230 pounds =/= $230 usd. I think 230 pounds is around the $300.00 mark. I guess they weren't kidding when they said that it would be as powerful as the PS3, LOL.

I am leaning toward the 3DS more because the 3DS has KH:3D:DDD. I want to play that game so dang badly.

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
Strawberries?
wink2.gif

Gwaith said:
Meh, if the NGP really will be this extremely cheap then I don't see why Sony didn't reveal its exact price yet. "Hey guys, we got more power and better specs then the 3DS and still cost the same or less, get our NGP instead of the 3DS!"

Anyways, if it'll cost the around the same than the 3DS then Nintendo will have some decent rival in the handheld sector this time.
Maybe for the same reason that Nintendo didn't initially reveal that the 3DS would cost £230?

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
if the price is truly equal (almost) then we will see the true handheld war begin... i wonder if they can make a game for the 3ds and ngp but with 3d and without 3d resp
in fact such a statement may just be an indicative to sony tht put such a price rather than a speculation

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
if the price is truly equal (almost) then we will see the true handheld war begin... i wonder if they can make a game for the 3ds and ngp but with 3d and without 3d resp
in fact such a statement may just be an indicative to sony tht put such a price rather than a speculation
Do you really think their graphics and processing could be in a close enough proximity to cross-port games?

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure why everybody thinks the only reason PSP didn't sell as well as the DS was the price.
Nothing due to the fact that Nintendo had a massive fanbase already on the handheld section ?

Either way if it's under £250 then I think Nintendo have definitely lost the price advantage.

Even though anything over £200 is ridiculous for a handheld tbh and both of them will have to offer serious benefits for me to even consider getting one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo