Gaming Opera 11.50 Fanboy for now . . . .

Holified 2x

OP
Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
Right now its my default browser it has a better fell to it and layout and a little more speed than Google Chrome 13 beta (My Previous Default) to me. Can't wait for Opera 12 & Chrome 13 also Firefox it's ok to me its it works its best on Linux but I'm a Windows guy so thats not the browser for me . Mite as well give them a score (Not Bias)

Out Of 10

Opera 11.50 = 9

Google Chrome 13 BETA = 8.75

Fire Fox = 7.25

Safari = 5.00 Or 6.00 if using Mac OS fire fox works well on Mac's

P.S. Are there any other browser ? (Not including IE)

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
getting it now to test it out
yaynds.gif

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On my windows machines I have been using Opera for a long time as my primary browser, but I use Opera then Firefox then IE as a last resort.

Unless you have a microscopic hard drive no need to really choose.
smile.gif

I do have to admit that Opera 10.5 is the first version that works so well I am considering not installing FF in future builds, out of laziness of course.

I do have to admit that the latest version of FF is pretty good and has implemented some features I have been using in Opera for a long time, all it really needs now is that favorites shortcut page thing. Its pretty awesome. If your not an Opera user what it does is sort of like shortcuts on your desktop but to your favorite web pages. Kind of hard to describe but its very handy for me.

Holified 2x

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
JonthanD said:
On my windows machines I have been using Opera for a long time as my primary browser, but I use Opera then Firefox then IE as a last resort.

Unless you have a microscopic hard drive no need to really choose.
smile.gif

I do have to admit that Opera 10.5 is the first version that works so well I am considering not installing FF in future builds, out of laziness of course.

I do have to admit that the latest version of FF is pretty good and has implemented some features I have been using in Opera for a long time, all it really needs now is that favorites shortcut page thing. Its pretty awesome. If your not an Opera user what it does is sort of like shortcuts on your desktop but to your favorite web pages. Kind of hard to describe but its very handy for me.
Yea i agree I bounce from browser to browser every time theres a new release or slight update just to have the little tweaks they added but i been using Opera for a long time as well its just Chrome speed just got me on the bandwagon i can't wait for a mobile version
yay.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Opera for the first time and hate it. I am stick with firefox. I don't have a problem with it. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chrome replaced Firefox for me a year or so ago. I haven't tried Opera in years, I may give the new version a go out of sheer curiousity though.

Holified 2x

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
I tried Opera for the first time and hate it. I am stick with firefox. I don't have a problem with it. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.
I remember posting this but some time ago i was using FF and had like 4 tabs open the freaking browser crashed over and over again believe me there are problems to fix wit FF .

QUOTEChrome replaced Firefox for me a year or so ago. I haven't tried Opera in years, I may give the new version a go out of sheer curiousity though.
Yea give it another chance the opera team fix some major bugs and it still has great speed.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
On a crappy 3 year old macbook with 2GB of RAM I can keep upwards of 15 tabs open at the same time (my record is like 32 or something), don't know what's wrong with yours.

Holified 2x

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
On a crappy 3 year old macbook with 2GB of RAM I can keep upwards of 15 tabs open at the same time (my record is like 32 or something), don't know what's wrong with yours.
It was the newest version at the time as well it kept crashing got tired of sending error reports

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: I was gonna say that. lol +1