Suggestion open BOR is released for switch

raminrafat Sep 21, 2019.

1. raminrafat
    OP

raminrafat Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2019
    United States
    open BOR is the open source of beats of rage engine. Senile Team spent approximately nine months developing Beats of Rage. this title ports to the Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, Wii and PlayStation Portable platforms. In 2006 Senile team announced a spiritual successor to Beats of Rage entitled Age of The Beast. Set in a high fantasy world of sword and sorcery, it was according to team members . However, after this initial preview Senile Team released no further information until Age of Beast was removed from the team's project list in 2017. kirby2000 obtained source code and licensing permission from Senile Team to continue development. The new project was renamed OpenBOR.

i got a package of open BOR with 24 games like streets of rage and golden axe. for every one that have good memorial with these game i suggest this one.
    https://uploadboy.com/0cmy0i5d7k16/2641/rar

Last edited by Joe88, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Broduskii

Broduskii Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2014
    United States
    You might want to remove that link since the site it links to has pirated games.

3. raminrafat
    OP

raminrafat Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2019
    United States
    Thanks, but I don't think that this package is pirate. Open bor is a free ware and open source and these example games don't have copyright. Every one can make a 2D side scrolling beat em up game with the mentioned engine.

4. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    The package itself is fine, but its the site its on that is the problem, it contains downloads to wares, switch game downloaded and such.
    I just removed the site link and replaced it with the download link for open bor that was on the site.

Flame and Broduskii like this.
  5. raminrafat
    OP

raminrafat Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2019
    United States
    Thanks, i got it

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted