Homebrew OoTHax for Sky3DS blue button

otakusensei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have a Sky3DS and I was wondering if there was a hacked save that I could load on it to get OoTHax to work? I used to have one for an older version of the hack but I don't recall an update. Anyone know of one that I could download or a method to modify the save so that I can write it to the Sky3DS? Every time I try to write the current payload it doesn't seem to take.

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have a Sky3DS and I was wondering if there was a hacked save that I could load on it to get OoTHax to work? I used to have one for an older version of the hack but I don't recall an update. Anyone know of one that I could download or a method to modify the save so that I can write it to the Sky3DS? Every time I try to write the current payload it doesn't seem to take.
Just use Ninjhax.

dragon_from_iso

Trophies
XP
i had this same problem. i fixed it by loading oot and deleting the save file hold abxy while the game is starting then i loaded the expolit from the homebrew launcher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.