Hacking OoThax/boot9strap on new3Ds 11.6 HELP

FlareTech

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed a tutorial on how to install home-brew with OoThax and it works, I can get into the home-brew launcher. I just can't seem to find any help/information on how to get boot9strap working because I can't get FBI installer working since I don't have a kernel exploit. Please help! I have a new 3DS XL on Firmware 11.6.

This is the ONLY thing I have found and don't think it has anything to do with my problem, or I just am not skilled in 3Ds hacking to understand. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the 3DS Guide. https://3ds.guide/

You have 3 Choices for N3DS 11.6 to install B9S

1. Use another 3DS that is ALREADY HACKED to download a DSiWare game from e-shop (must buy it) Then Sys transfer to it.
  2. Hardmod. Hows your soldering skills?
  3. NTRboot - Get a compatible flashcard.
Information about all 3 methods is in the guide I linked. Information about this is all over the temp and the web in general. Google it next time.

FlareTech

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using SYS Transfer requires the latest update on both consoles? And is there any way to buy the games on e-shop since they've been pulled?

FlareTech

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did more research and used another compatible game with it, and I have it up and working. Thanks guys! I wouldn't have figured this out without your help!

Reactions: owek1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi