OOTHAX 11.0 Tips

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by MeatieMeat, Jul 6, 2016.

  1. MeatieMeat
    OP

    MeatieMeat Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    98
    11
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    So I am trying to find some tips to get OOTHAX working on 11.0
     
  2. FenrirWolf

    FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

    Member
    4,347
    329
    Nov 19, 2008
    United States
    Sandy, UT
    Get OoT cart, get PowerSaves cart, use PowerSaves to put hacked save on OoT, enjoy your oothax
     
  3. MeatieMeat
    OP

    MeatieMeat Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    98
    11
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    LOL thats not what I mean. I meant tips to get the HBL working with OOTHAX without having to try over and over until it works
     
  4. Blue_Mew

    Blue_Mew Shiny Mew!

    Member
    2,376
    993
    Oct 2, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Faraway Island
    Use the new 11.0 payload for 99% boot?
     
  5. MeatieMeat
    OP

    MeatieMeat Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    98
    11
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    other than powersaves how can I get that on the cart I have another n3ds thats got cfw on it if that helps
     
  6. 8BitWonder

    8BitWonder Small Homebrew Dev

    Member
    796
    597
    Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    47 4F 54 20 45 45 4D
    Can't you just use a save manager on the hacked 3ds and put the OoTHax save on their that way?
     
  7. MeatieMeat
    OP

    MeatieMeat Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    98
    11
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    it worked lol thank you @Aqib Ali
    oh and WOW x10

    — Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

    now all I have to do is wait for a way to downgrade and install cfw (my daughters 3ds)
     
    Blue_Mew likes this.
  8. Davidosky99

    Davidosky99 Eevee :3

    Banned
    2,582
    1,570
    Jun 7, 2015
    Porto
  9. MeatieMeat
    OP

    MeatieMeat Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    98
    11
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    unfortunately no one on that list is in Canada and the guy I use is on holidays.
     
  10. Reaga

    Reaga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

    Member
    580
    94
    Jul 31, 2013
    United States
    I'll tell you what I noticed: The OOT Tutorials use language like "Open Ocarina, Use an item, do anything to trigger anything". I forget the exact wording.

    Don't do ANY of that. When I load the Ocarina or any of the menus, I just get booted out to the home and the system restarts.

    Just. Check. Link's. Bed. Works 99% of the time. The other 1% is a black(top)/yellow(bottom) freeze of the system. Then just force off the system and try again.