Homebrew OOT3DHAX

SuperiorMXZ13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get Menuhax to load so I tried OOT3DHAX. I couldn't get a single one of the payloads in the repository to load it kept crashing too the menu or corrupting the data. I had the 3d on and didn't use the touch screen. I'm on 9.5.0-22U I am using the powersaves method I'm really confused. I've tried everything I have found on the web different repositories. Different SD Cards you name it. Sidenote I also tried on my New 3ds XL 11.1.0-34U and it got a bit farther and it crashed and froze with a red screen. For both I tried switching out the boot.3dsx file and did a newest release of the repository. And still nothing... I'm so confused on what I could be doing wrong for both the Old and New 3ds. Please Help :)

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
I assume you're using these saves https://github.com/yellows8/oot3dhax/releases

When you download that^ unpack it and open it up, when you get to the 2 cardid folders, all of the saves in one folder will corrupt your save on OoT, all of the ones in the other folder won't

So open the folder that doesn't corrupt and delete the save data

6a277ad9f461e67e0edfcb3d2ef24522.png

^This is the one you need^

Now inject it using Powersaves and try it, make sure you update the starter pack and replace the boot.3dsx with the latest one too

Goodluck!

zoroarkrules25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

When you download that^ unpack it and open it up, when you get to the 2 cardid folders, all of the saves in one folder will corrupt your save on OoT, all of the ones in the other folder won't

Now inject it using Powersaves and try it, make sure you update the starter pack and replace the boot.3dsx with the latest one too

Goodluck!
Is there a reason why powersaves won't pick up on a game? I'm trying the same thing with ocarina of time, but it won't back it up.

SuperiorMXZ13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Goodluck!
Thank you so much I got it too work I think one of the pathways got screwed up I started again from scratch but having the right file helped do you know the one for 11.1.0-34U

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh and also 9.2.0-20 I just downgraded

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol