Gaming OOT 3D developed by Australian-based Grezzo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Apparently Nintendo handed off the port to a seemingly young Australian based development studio by the name of Grezzo, founded by Koichi Ishii, famous for his work on the Mana series of games by Square Enix and most recently the title "Line Attack Heroes" for the Wii.

http://www.classification.gov.au/www/cob/f...a3?OpenDocument

How do you guys feel about this? I haven't played the Mana series, but I've heard they were pretty good. Still concerned about a masterpiece like this being handed off to a 3 year old development studio. I really don't want a port with enhanced graphics..
unsure.gif

Edit:

Wintrale is right
laugh.gif
My mistake, this information was discovered from an australian classification database. Woops. Sorry guys!

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
That's pretty much all it was ever going to be - a port with enhanced graphics and a new interface to take advantage of the touchscreen. Those guys aren't actually changing anything about the game itself, they're just making it look and feel nice. Besides, this is Nintendo we're talking about. Unlike Capcom, they won't outsource their projects without a damn good reason.

Actually... Grezzo is based in Japan.
smileipb2.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grezzo

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not the first time Nintendo has licensed Zelda to a third party. Nintendo wouldn't have put the port of one of the most successful franchises in their hands without having a lot of trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T tempBOT: tastymeatball has left the room.