OOT 3D developed by Australian-based Grezzo..

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by loserkidsblink18, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loserkidsblink18
    OP

Member loserkidsblink18 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Apparently Nintendo handed off the port to a seemingly young Australian based development studio by the name of Grezzo, founded by Koichi Ishii, famous for his work on the Mana series of games by Square Enix and most recently the title "Line Attack Heroes" for the Wii.

http://www.classification.gov.au/www/cob/f...a3?OpenDocument

How do you guys feel about this? I haven't played the Mana series, but I've heard they were pretty good. Still concerned about a masterpiece like this being handed off to a 3 year old development studio. I really don't want a port with enhanced graphics.. [​IMG]

Edit:

Wintrale is right [​IMG] My mistake, this information was discovered from an australian classification database. Woops. Sorry guys!

2. Wintrale

Member Wintrale GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    That's pretty much all it was ever going to be - a port with enhanced graphics and a new interface to take advantage of the touchscreen. Those guys aren't actually changing anything about the game itself, they're just making it look and feel nice. Besides, this is Nintendo we're talking about. Unlike Capcom, they won't outsource their projects without a damn good reason.

Actually... Grezzo is based in Japan. [​IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grezzo

3. geenlung

geenlung Newbie

4. Leo Cantus

Member Leo Cantus So zeta slow!

United Kingdom
  5. koji2009

Member koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Not the first time Nintendo has licensed Zelda to a third party. Nintendo wouldn't have put the port of one of the most successful franchises in their hands without having a lot of trust.

6. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    Further discussion of this topic can be found Here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.