Gaming OoE Black more help

MegamanSPX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First, the best glyph for this boss is that one you can get from the Nova Skeleton. Equip it on both hands. Second try to analyze his attack patterns. It would be helpful if you place yourself 2 steps from the entrance door so you can easily avoid his big black balls. When he goes all berserk, he will try to grab you 3 times. First jump, then duck, then jump again. He will also use his balls and grab attack at quick succession, when this happens place you self near the door so you can avoid his grab and his balls.

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
Use an Onyx pin and you'll have a MUCH easier time, Dual Nitesco is the best way to attack, use up your hearts by using the Melio Confedere + Vol Luminatio union glyph (does a lot of damage and is easy to hit).

SigmaZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Once you get his attack pattern's down, its quite easy to take him down. Though if you're after a medal, that's a different story.

In regards to dark balls, you need to look at the wolf's head movement. If it tilts it slightly, it means its going for a tight three shot, in which if he's already moved forward you can stand underneath him. If the head is thrown all the way back, then its the four spread shot, but you can dodge it all the same by standing where you were with the three shot or hugging the wall (if he's moved forward).

With most of his other attacks, its just a simple matter of running to the walls and hope his claws dont get you before that, and just remember to time you jumps right in case he strikes down with two claws since he might decide to fire a beam.

When he goes berserk, whenever just jerks his head back twice then it means he'll fire both tight three shot and four spread shot, so to dodge that just stand underneath him like you would with a regular four spread shot. Also, when he going to lunge towards you with a claw, its a good chance he'll do a triple combo, so just jump over the first claw (all while hugging the wall), duck for the second, and then jump again.

I haven't used trying Nitesco but most people have been going on saying its an effective one. Persoanlly, I used Dual Vol Luminatio, since its a bit of a more defensive option (or at least, I would imagine because you'd have to jump forward a bit to hit with Nitesxo wouldn't you?). Using Vol Luminatio means that whenever you're hugging the wall most of the time and jumping out of the way, you can just fire and the projectiles will find their way hitting for decent damage. Though a downside with this is that you can use a heart combo since it'll target the man and not do any damage.

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
SigmaZero said:
I haven't used trying Nitesco but most people have been going on saying its an effective one. Persoanlly, I used Dual Vol Luminatio, since its a bit of a more defensive option (or at least, I would imagine because you'd have to jump forward a bit to hit with Nitesxo wouldn't you?). Using Vol Luminatio means that whenever you're hugging the wall most of the time and jumping out of the way, you can just fire and the projectiles will find their way hitting for decent damage. Though a downside with this is that you can use a heart combo since it'll target the man and not do any damage.

If you stand right beneath his head you can hit him without jumping with Nitesco (you'll hit the man which does damage him and the lower part of the shadow's body) and still be able to dodge all of his attacks.

GCM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't have much trouble with him.

I spammed the Glyph Union of Melio Falcis + Melio Falcis and then heart repaired and repeated. I just took his hits and potioned back from them. Took less than a couple minutes.

But then again if you're after the medal then it's a whole different story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass