only one setting in configurable USB loader?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by jinshin45, Sep 2, 2009.

Sep 2, 2009
  1. jinshin45
    OP

Newcomer jinshin45 Newbie

Taiwan
    hi~

I've installed the file "USBLoaderCFG v40-UCBF.wad" to my channel. My wii is 3.3J. So, I set most of games on japanese. When I switch for some us games as english as default, I found all the game are setting at the same default.

Is there any way to solve this proble?(USB loader GX have particular game setting for each game)

2. Tashi

Newcomer Tashi Member

United States
    do you have all the config files on your SD card? if not then that is probably your issues.
    honestly your much better of installing usbloader on your harddrive/sd card and then using the appropriate forwarder channel. makes updates a breeze.

3. Dr. Clipper

Member Dr. Clipper GBAtemp Addict

Australia
    You can set separate settings for each game, but you need to have either an SD card inserted or a FAT partition on your hard drive. Seeing as you are already going to need those, you might as well installer the forwarder rather than the full channel, or use the forwarding functionality of your installed channel (SD only).

Whatever you do, the settings are per game. When you save them (with the 2 button) you save the settings for that game in settings.cfg. The settings you set will be seen on other games temporarily, sp that you can then go to those other games and easily save the same settings you just saved for the first. The next time you start the loader, all games that you didn't save the new settings for will be back at the default.