Online With Homebrew 4.3U??

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by delpierro96, Dec 11, 2013.

1. delpierro96
    OP

delpierro96 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2012
    Canada
    Hey everyone! I just downloaded Project M and i wanted to play super smash brothers online, but i keep getting errors while connecting to the internet and it asks me to update. Im on 4.3U and was wondering if it was safe to update and if i would lose my Homebrew. Thanks!

2. Tybus

Tybus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2013
    Hmm that's weird, Im on 4.1U and I can still play online... Try to configure your internet options and when asked for update say no... If you cant play online with your games, Try Pimp my wii, but i dont think that is the case, more like an internet problem with your router

3. delpierro96
    OP

delpierro96 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2012
    Canada
    Yeah it says Im on "Ver 4.3U" and when i try to connect to the internet through the main Wii menu going through test connection it asks me to update or i get the error code 52032

And i have tried to Manually import my IP adress ect.

4. Tybus

Tybus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2013
    As I said, its more likely to be a problem while accesing your router...
    Here is a couple more information that would be somehow usefull
    http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wf...=en_US&locale=en_US&action2.x=16&action2.y=18

5. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Using "Pimp Brick My Wii" is one of the single worst pieces of advice you could ever give a person.

To stop the update prompt, install priiloader and block disk and online updates.

6. Tybus

Tybus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2013
    Its actually pretty safe... And u can download the required ios at your pc and put them into the sd card, I've used it since forever, and never had a single problem, However I admitt i was just been kind of cocky because I have bootmii as boot-2

7. VashTS

VashTS Beat it, son

GBAtemp Patron
    VashTS is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Upstate NY
    are you using emunand? i think there are connection issues if using emunand as full, but partial i think works ok.

8. delpierro96
    OP

delpierro96 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2012
    Canada
    I dont know what Emunand is. So im assuming im not:glare: