Hacking Online patched roms & Gateway

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi folks,

What good are online patched roms that one can find here & there related to owning a Gateway device ?
I mean, I never really cared about going online with any of the roms when using the Gateway card.

So far no issues, so have I been really lucky (in which case I will spend a couple of bucks on the next Powerball draw) or does it not matter at all with gateway cards ?

What would thoses patched roms bring to a Gateway user ?

Thanks,

(Sorry if that's a dumb/noob question).

Xirix

Trophies
XP
Country
As of yet there's been no consequences of using a 3DS rom online with Gateway, I had to use a patched version of Pokemon to be able to receive event pokemon for example.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi folks,

What good are online patched roms that one can find here & there related to owning a Gateway device ?
I mean, I never really cared about going online with any of the roms when using the Gateway card.

So far no issues, so have I been really lucky (in which case I will spend a couple of bucks on the next Powerball draw) or does it not matter at all with gateway cards ?

What would thoses patched roms bring to a Gateway user ?

Thanks,

(Sorry if that's a dumb/noob question).
Well...You can use online multiplayer with scene dumps (which you won't find here) using a gateway?
So yeah...If you hate playing with other people then it's not for you(?)

There hasn't been any major reported issues since omega firmware. So your luck is decidedly average.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom