Hacking Suggestion online Layer FS hacks work- No Banning

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
> No Banning

Lawl, in b4 banned.

Nintendo has almost always banned in waves. The people talking about getting banned for piracy meant you can be detected instantly. Your ban will come if you use LayeredFS online, either for cheating or for piracy. Just wait.

DogParty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fear of banning is just a conspiracy made by anti piracy team who worked with nintendo
fear is how the sheeps are controlled by the masses

Jeez, my least favorite trend of the last few years is the rising tide of anti-intellectualism. There is no "conspiracy." There is no "anti piracy team" that Nintendo is paying to spread FUD. That legitimately makes no sense. Like, why do you believe that Nintendo would rather spend the time and money to spread fear about being banned instead of developing the checks to ban hacks?

Beyond alllll of that, you don't need to look any further than what happened with Pokemon Sun/Moon before its release date. Anyone who played it before the street date got banned. Nintendo didn't care if you pirated the game or simply received it early, either way lead to a ban. Nintendo is ready to ban people for no reason at all. I'm not saying you will get banned today or tomorrow but posting "no banning" is disingenuous and dangerous.

I hope the mods delete this thread or at least edit in a comment in the first post pointing out how no one should listen to you.

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and youre spreading paranoia
anyways they were warning that running pirated games AND hacks would insta ban you on those threads

It is not spreading paranoia it is giving people a warning of what might happen if you aren't smart enough to figure it out on your own. You may get banned for even softmodding your console. If you think you are immune you are just being naive. Sure you may be fine, but if you aren't willing to accept a ban then don't mod your console at all. Let alone running backups online.

Reactions: AceTartarSquad

Don Jon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not spreading paranoia it is giving people a warning of what might happen if you aren't smart enough to figure it out on your own. You may get banned for even softmodding your console. If you think you are immune you are just being naive. Sure you may be fine, but if you aren't willing to accept a ban then don't mod your console at all. Let alone running backups online.
i get it
i think the whole community gets it
its just that they were making it seam like
oohh you mod your switch:insta ban
and the sheeps were going for it

like if there will never be a way to avoid this
even tho the anti piracy team will probably never work on this issue
i have total faith that the talented devs here will find an ultimate solution

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheating in Online games is wrong unless you are playing Everquest 2 with botting software, then it's okay.

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, legit Splatoon players being forced into an unreleased map, and now this...
I hope Nintendo gives us better ways to report cheaters, can't wait to see all this trash whine that they got banned.

Reactions: Ep8Script

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
With the splatoon 2 cheaters it took like 14 days before the massive ban. Also there is no where it's said that you will get insta-banned for piracy.

Reactions: tunip3

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With the splatoon 2 cheaters it took like 14 days before the massive ban. Also there is no where it's said that you will get insta-banned for piracy.
when hacking splatoon 1 with file hacks it to me until i disconnected and tried to reconnect to get banned

D

Deleted User

this is a hack used with the original mario kart 8 title
Umm, then no. Your not pirating the game. Try this when you dump mario kart 8 and then run it inside a different game. Let's see what happens. (hint, insta ban)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well actually yes that was said, but only if you connect online with a pirated game.

SodaSoba

‿︵‿︵‿︵ヽ(°□° )ノ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i get it
i think the whole community gets it
its just that they were making it seam like
oohh you mod your switch:insta ban
and the sheeps were going for it

like if there will never be a way to avoid this
even tho the anti piracy team will probably never work on this issue
i have total faith that the talented devs here will find an ultimate solution

I don't think the ban is instant, seen by various posts here almost everyone thinks if you cheat/use headless certs online a ban will happen eventually, just like the 3DS it'll happen in waves as nintendy see what is what...

Granted the ban isn't instant but doing either will probably lead to a ban.

Nintendy might even leave it a while and make people fall into a false sense of security thinking they're fine, it wouldn't even suprise me if they left it until their online paid service is launched getting in extra cash.

Similar to what blizzard do with diablo3 cheaters each season.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu