Hacking Online Header, best donor?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes! What happens if i update my emunand? is that even possible? Thanks for the dns:)

If you go past emuNAND 9.5 on N3DS, it'll just black screen and and your emuNAND will effectively be "bricked" (note that I'm not saying your console will be broken, I'm just saying your emuNAND will basically be useless). We don't have the proper keys for decrypting NATIVE_FIRM (basically the 3DS OS kernels, which is what provides new features to games, if any) above 9.5 yet.

Groomery

OP
Trophies
Website
g.imagehost.org
XP
Country
If you go past emuNAND 9.5 on N3DS, it'll just black screen and and your emuNAND will effectively be "bricked" (note that I'm not saying your console will be broken, I'm just saying your emuNAND will basically be useless). We don't have the proper keys for decrypting NATIVE_FIRM (basically the 3DS OS kernels, which is what provides new features to games, if any) above 9.5 yet.
Shall i change DNS to 107.211.140.065. on both primary and secondary?

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
do you guys use is it for gateway exploit or sky3ds, or can you use it for both?
A header? Headers are needed for the .3ds files that Sky3DS uses and the .3dz files that Gateway's red card uses. If you want to play .cia files which are downloaded to your system, you have no worries.

Reactions: soulskeeper

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o