Misc Online Gaming with Luma

Drakas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, about online gaming.. I read a lot of topic on this forum and for what I understand there are 4 mode to install games AND play online safe:

1) Install CIA legit /online-ready games
2) Install freeshop (CIA) and download from it
3) Use download manager/rosalina then launch freeshop and download from it
4) Use download manager/rosalina then launch a .3dsx game (previously obtained from internet) and play

What is the safest method for online play? or all that methods are the same probability of bans?
I would stay for the second.. because freeshop is very easy and smart... but risks of bans is more higher that the others?

hoodhippo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.sciencedaily.com
XP
Country
United States
So is also safe with freeshop downloaded game? :)

ive been playing freeshop online games for a few months now, and from what ive read, you can actually hack/cheat in most online games because most are too old for anyone to even care, for example Mario Kart 7 you can hack it online with no chance of getting banned (wouldnt suggest it because cheating in general is boring , and trolling gets old.) as for freeshop games, once you have the title key + game, theres no way of them (servers) to know you didnt purchase it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, I love those cotton candy grapes.... so good!!!