Not open for further replies.

Zephirus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got to thinking about it. If I downgrade my firmware and install the necessary things to prevent automatic updates like starfall, are online games ok to play?

I was scared to go online with Mario Kart but I did and it worked fine. I am just wondering if there have been reports of something going wrong when you go online with a hacked wii.

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo isnot Microsoft. They won't ban you. If there was some big trouble for hacking your Wii, you would of been warned by now.

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
Phratt said:
Nintendo isnot Microsoft. They won't ban you. If there was some big trouble for hacking your Wii, you would of been warned by now.
Yup.
yay.gif
lecture.gif

robman62

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how microsoft makes you pay $50 for a year, for p2p online play, then slaps you with 2 week - perm bans for the stupidest crap, I made my gamer tag 2 years ago and now it is deemed as against the rules. "Azz" is not a curse!!

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zephirus said:
I got to thinking about it. If I downgrade my firmware and install the necessary things to prevent automatic updates like starfall, are online games ok to play?

I was scared to go online with Mario Kart but I did and it worked fine. I am just wondering if there have been reports of something going wrong when you go online with a hacked wii.

Editing out my comment and just going to report this useless thread to a MOD and hope it gets locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-