Nobody88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey GBATemp,
With all the hype going over the new kernel exploit I got a (hopefully) simple question:

Is it possible, using CFW, to make my Acekard 2i work again (not bricked)? If so, how?

Thanks for your time.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You;re new so i'll say to read the thread below your thread. Everything is answered there, no need to make a new thread on this.

Nobody88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With 1,410 replies...
Also it doesn't tackle issues like this, it takes issues about the new 10.3 kernel exploits.

Last edited by Nobody88,

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Just need to type your question and I'm sure someone with better expertise on the matter at hand can direct you what needs to be done. Also your thread is in the wrong section, if its a problem with flashcarts then it should be in the flashcard section, this area is mostly for development.

Your Acekart is for DS games, CFW handles 3DS games and homebrew, technically they're not on the same field. So a quick answer would probably be no sadly.

Nobody88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just need to type your question and I'm sure someone with better expertise on the matter at hand can direct you what needs to be done. Also your thread is in the wrong section, if its a problem with flashcarts then it should be in the flashcard section, this area is mostly for development.

Your Acekart is for DS games, CFW handles 3DS games and homebrew, technically they're not on the same field.
Please shut up, it looks like you know nothing of what a CFW has access to.

Nobody88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind, you need to install a CIA and downgrade a certain TWL_FIRM I found a thread on 'that 3ds rom site'.

Mod, lock this thread please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup