Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 32-bit (7600)
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+
Display: NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE
Memory: 1GB

Complete PC Specs

Pretty Low, I know.

I'm open to hearing suggestions.

I already have:

Unreal Tournament 2004, Halo Combat Evolved, Final Fantasy VIII, World of Goo, Tomb Raider Legend, Braid, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Plants Vs. Zombies, Hisoutensoku.

I'm looking for an arcade styled racing game. I also like games that are online.

I'm not interested in any of the Trackmanias nor am I interested in old- old games like Carmageddon. :\
I'm not totally into FPS, but I don't hate them.
The only Fighting games I like are Smash Bros and Hisoutensoku so don't suggest others.
I'm not into PC Point and Click mystery games like Mist or whatever that genre is.
I'm not the least bit interested in Audiosurf.
And just because I like Plants Vs. Zombies doesn't mean I like the Tower defense genre.
And if possible no medieval sword/magic games likw World of Warcraft, or oblivion, or ect...

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to suggest Half-Life 2 but I'm sure you have played it, almost everyone has.
laugh.gif

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
I'm looking for an arcade styled racing game. I also like games that are online.
trackmania is online, and a bit arcady.
might want to try NFS most wanted, but i'm not sure it will run on your specs. It has run on my pc, and i've got a Geforce 6200 A-LE, but a pentium4 processor. Keep in mind, it was on very low settings.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
scrtmstr said:
QUOTE said:
trackmania is online, and a bit arcady.
might want to try NFS most wanted, but i'm not sure it will run on your specs. It has run on my pc, and i've got a Geforce 6200 A-LE, but a pentium4 processor. Keep in mind, it was on very low settings.
I already said no trackmanias ;D

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Cave Story. 2D side-scrolling platformer action (with some furries). Free.

Warsow. 3D FPS, but it doesn't have to be about shooting each other, there's also team games and even a race mode because you can dash and walljump and slide on rails and crap. Free.

MUGEN recently came back, the elecbyte team is back on their site and back coding updates.

AnUntitledStory is free and it's a super-metroid sort-of platformer. It's interesting and has a nice design.

Out of those Warsow is the most demanding (as it's actually 3D), but it plays fine on older hardware, it's a mod of the quake 2 (fusion) engine after all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing