.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
shit, if sony could sue lik sang for selling PSPs, I can see nintendo suing amazon for supplying flash carts.

I know its not like amazon is supplying roms and pirating DS games, but amazon is pretty mainstream, and they could at least chink nintendos armor

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know, Nintendo already knows about flashcarts. I bet you good money that NoA people are members of this website as well as others.

Hmm. Can't be too careful now
smile.gif

madmk

Trophies
XP
Country
Those of you that dont know, these products are illegal now(in the process?) in the UK.

Really
ohmy.gif
? I know they were starting to crack down on Wii chips, but it may be hard to stop piracy anyway

No one will ever stop piracy, only temporarily postpone it.. for about a week at a time. I think companies need to start embracing it and offering a fair alternative to piracy. Its a very hard subject for companies to deal with. But I can assure you that Sony has dealt with it terribly, with their root kit and terrible software for their media players/mp3. That isn't what customers want, and will result in them moving towards piracy.

How they can go about doing this is beyond me, but I feel it will be in the hands of the internets.. Think something like iTunes for games. But that removes the joy of having the physical box, instructions, new game smell etc
tongue.gif

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, when I tried to buy my G6DS off their it sent me to a third party site and I ordered it from there so I suppose they won't get into too much trouble if any.

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah they should know about the big sites at least like GBATemp...

GBATemp is blocked at my school >_> Has to be pretty big.

hakdizzle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello