Homebrew Older DevKitPro

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anybody have an older version of devkitpro for compile the backuplauncher 03gamma?

I don't know which one works with it, cause the new one has updated libs so makefile doesn't work anymore for that.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
all packages are here

but you better have to make the sourcecode and the Makefile compatible, it should not be so difficult and more over, the last devkitpro has LOT of improvments

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Jacobeian said:
all packages are here
Yes, I know. But I don't no which one of them is compatible to backup launcher source / makefile.

QUOTEbut you better have to make the sourcecode and the Makefile compatible, it should not be so difficult and more over, the last devkitpro has LOT of improvments
Yes. You're right, but I just want to change something in the sourcecode, and don't want to rewrite it completely...
It works with some older version of DevKit. But I don't no which revision and lib.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
well, considering the backup laucnher is nothing more than a modified GekoOS and considering the release dates, I would say r15 is the one you need

but really, I can't see what makes r16 incompatible except maybe some libfat stuff... you don't need to rewrite it completely, just remove unused stuff about sdio_ and fat (those were only useful for ocarina, nothing the launcher need)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb