Apego

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will a xbox 360 connect to a old tv that only has the one circuler connection for cable ? I think i need a RF adapter?

how will it look?

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you're planning on getting a new TV, use component cable for better quality in 480i.
Seeing as how the one in the link you posted doesn't take in HDMI, component is the best choice out there.

PS2 can also output via component cables.

MystikEkoez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damademan3 said:
a rf is not going to look "fine." it will be blurry and not high quality. Although i understand this is all you have a option to but i would ask for a Tv for Christmas.
Dude, he's playing on a freaking 20" television. My computer monitor is bigger than that. Plus, RF signals are based off a composite resolution. It'll look the same as if you used an RCA connector. Or at least very close with some interference.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Actually if he has 9 year old 20" CRT, RF would do fine.
Ask an average Joe if he can tell the difference between composite and component video.

Heck, I had one guy e-mail me saying there's no PS2 that officially supports component and whoever is trying to sell me component cable for PS2 is selling me snake oil.
This is after I explained to him that I'm not getting component for better video quality, NOT resolution higher than SD (although some PS2 games actually support HD). And PS2 does support component output. I am so very certain because I'm using one right now, and Sony is selling me snake oil.
I'm getting the idea that he confused component with HDMI. That's how much normal people don't care about cables.

TC wouldn't want to use RF on his new TV, that's for sure, but on his old one?

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Linkiboy said:
WTF? The used is more expensive then the new.

LOL, only at Gamestop
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*