Old DSision1 vs DSi ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by spinal_cord, Aug 8, 2009.

1. spinal_cord
    OP

spinal_cord Knows his stuff

Jul 21, 2007
    somewhere
    Does anyone other than me, think that the DSi menu looks a lot like my first version of DSision?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shame I have no money to start a legal battle, although, the money they have for fancy lawyers I wouldn't stand a chance anyway [​IMG]

2. Hardkaare

Hardkaare GBAtemp Fan

Feb 3, 2009
    Sàigòn VN _____ Status: Banned
    It does but as far as i can remember dsision1 was based on the mac dock made by apple.
    And Nintendo atm is trying to be more like apple [​IMG]

3. CrimsoniteX

CrimsoniteX GBAtemp Regular

Oct 26, 2007
    United States
    No offence but a horizontal scrolling menu is nothing new :-P

4. Technik

Technik GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 2, 2009
    United States
    I dont think it looks that similar but ninty must have some spys that check out places like gbatemp so i guess its possible that they might have borrowed some ideas or inspiration.

5. spinal_cord
    OP

spinal_cord Knows his stuff

Jul 21, 2007
    somewhere
    They both have a box containing the rom info on the top half of the screen, they both have upto 5 icons on display at once, with the center one being the one selected. Both have stylus dragable icons...

6. Briankealing

Briankealing GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 25, 2008
    United States
    It sorta does...

However, even if you did take legal ground you wouldn't get anywhere. If someone took a look at DSision 1 they wouldn't think of the DSi menu.

Or at least, I didn't until that picture came.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice