Crackerboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3ds Ver 1.1.0-0u.
What are my options to continue using an Acekard 2i...adn install homebrew so I can backup my 3ds games and install them as CIA's in an updated emunand?

I think being at 1.1.0-0u is not special...but I don't want to upgrade and not be able to downgrade or lose the acekard 2i functionality.

I do have OOT and powersaves.

I have been googling but the dates of things confuse me. It's hard to tell what from the past overrides the stuff we have today. I recently did the Arm9loaderhax on 3DSXL (old)...but the acekard/R4i functionality is definitely broke.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install a "bluecardfix.cia" on any firmware that allows CFW.
You can downgrade on the newest firmware with Ocarina of Time 3D or Cubic Ninja, via OoTHax and Ninjhax.

Toiry921

Maki Best Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First Dump your OTP using the OTP guide Skip all the beginning downgrade part and use the tool directly, That will give you access to a cool thing called A9LH where you can autoboot to EmuNAND, but to get an emunand using the multi-Emunand tool to create an emunand portion on your SD Card First, then install ReiNAND to load into CFW then install BlueCardFix.CIA get it from the gateway starter pack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.