Okami (PAL) USB Loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by gunslinger, Apr 3, 2009.

1. gunslinger
    OP

gunslinger Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    hi at all,

here is a big problem: Okami (PAL) iso dumped with RawDump months ago, can't be loaded througth both USBloader 1.0/1.1. no chance. I get always a Code DUMP with DAR940000004. System Menu 3.2E, cIOS36-rev09, Preloader 0.27 (w/ all hacks active/deactive, no difference); StarFall 0.5 Rescue Menu Y feature active), cIOS/IOSDowngrade... Nothing works. A day ago, I was able to play Okami, but today it doesn't work! please help!
    if needed, i could post the code dump! other games work.
    Tales of Symphonia the same; but here i changed the USA NTSC Code to PAL Code in RegionFrii; maybe I could change it back to its original game code. Please post the hex-value, if you have TosDotnw (NTSC)!

Thanks in advance!
    -g.

2. shadoxXx

shadoxXx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Hm, are you starting the USB-Loader through a channel?
    If that´s the case, try running it throug the HomebrewChannel.
    I can´t start an USB-loader-channel more than once, every next try results in a code dump for me. I already tried 3 channels [​IMG] .

3. gunslinger
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    ok. no difference ^^

4. manias

manias GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 7, 2007
    Netherlands
    the games that didnt work for me were trucha-videomode-changed (green screen).. but okami boots just fine here!
    don't use usbloader1.0/1.1 to add backup games to yer hdd, use the pc tools

5. gunslinger
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    nope, no chance... I had cIOSCORP a while ago. Maybe I have to delete forst the cioscorped IOSs? No chance, I always get a CODE DUMP Error (Channel/Dol). Can you make a YAL Binary for me? Maybe this works...

6. manias

manias GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 7, 2007
    Netherlands
    any game workin at all that u didnt add thru the wii??

7. carbonyle

carbonyle GBAtemp Fan

Jan 9, 2009
    Swaziland
    Switzerland
    Try with a dvd in the drive (a blank one work too)
    it works for deadly creatures and GH3

8. gunslinger
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    tried already, too. No Chance. That's kinda strange, isn't it? Okami (PAL) worked for me 1 day ago...

Posts merged

and yes. I have games working, which I dumped through Wii via cIOS Dumper and USB Loader -> they work. And I have games that work, which I have added through PC (wbfs_win).

9. gunslinger
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    which Preloader Hacks/StarFall hacks do you have? Please post them! I have all PAL values, I need only names [​IMG]
    i think i will try to delete all cIOSCORPed IOSs - that's allowed, isn't it?

10. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    It's allowed but will result in a brick. Why delete them? I don't get it. Without IOSs your Wii can't do anything.

11. obligen

obligen Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2003
    France
    France ^o^/
    Do *NOT* delete any cIOS, just overwrite them with the original IOSes (in case you weren't thinking to that while saying "erase") [​IMG]

12. shadoxXx

shadoxXx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2008
    Gambia, The
    in words: down- /upgrade [​IMG]

13. gunslinger
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    it works. it had to do with the YAL Channels and USB Loader Channel; but I can't play imported games (NTSC), which i patched with RegionFree to PAL Gamecode.... They gamecode mismatch. Could someone send me the original RegionFree Gamecode (NTSC) hex-value of Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new World? Thanks for help!

14. ryu77

ryu77 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Y? It works just fine beeing NTSC.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice