Okami freezes at USB Loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Aldath, Feb 11, 2013.

Feb 11, 2013

Okami freezes at USB Loader by Aldath at 4:54 PM (658 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. Aldath
    OP

Newcomer Aldath Newbie

Mexico
    Hello guys

I just got myself the Okami PAL iso, checked it with Wii Backup Manager, and the file is 100% correct, no mistakes found. Also, I updated my Wii with ModMii downloader and my files are SUPPOSED to be up to date.

When I updated with ModMii, I found out that I couldn't load GC backups anymore, so I had to use WiiGator's installer to get a cIos I needed, and now I can run my GC backups from Neogamma.

However, all my Wii games work... save for Okami. It ALLWAYS gets stuck on the first loading screen, the loading icon just freezes and I can't play. I've looked for hel on the web for at least three hours already, and can't find anything useful; all of my other PAL and NTSC titles (I have an NTSC console) work just fine. I already tried forcing it into NTSC instead of system default, changed to english, used all of the cIos I could, and the screen keeps freezing... and I'm sure it's not the iso since I've analyzed it three times already, looking for bad dumps or broken files.

What can I do?

Thanks