OK What the Hell Should i do

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dsistheman, Mar 25, 2009.

Mar 25, 2009
  1. dsistheman
    OP

    Newcomer dsistheman Newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Country:
    United States
    i was going to place an order for Dsi (Europe) that is coming out next week.

    should i wait?

    i understand it is not confirmed which cards will work properly.


    to be honest i am buying the DSi with the intention of playing roms, threfore if this wont be possible i wont buy it.


    Any feedback would be much appreciated.
     
  2. jy2

    Newcomer jy2 Advanced Member

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2008
    Messages:
    51
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    I'd wait a couple of weeks at least, to let the dust settle and for it to be widely known which cards do and do not work. There's already been a report on the forum about the Acekard2i not working correctly, but that'll probably be fixed with a new version of the firmware.

    Just wait! [​IMG]
     

Share This Page