Hacking ok so basically im dumb

shantaelover69420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I decided to get into modding psvita games and I'm looking to start with p4golden. Unfortunately I was an idiot and used mai dumps to get the game. Is there anyway to back up my save data, uninstall the game, reinstall it with nopaystation and then reapply my saves? I mean I spent 70+ hours on this and i'd hate to lose it.

shantaelover69420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tl;dr mai dumps suck
When I first got my vita, I went to maidumps bc it was the first thing avaliable, not knowing about nopaystation, comp packs, signed things etc. Maidump was a false helper in those dark times, I thought it was wacky how easy it was. But mainly in P4G ive been experiencing problems with saving and now I know why: The dump got partially corrupted. Basically if I left the game idle for abiut 2 hours it would fail to detect save data, forcing me to quit and lose all data up to my last save. Idk if it were intentional or not, but im about to start a new game + on P4G and losing the saving hassle would be good. Its good to know that I can, in a way, #letmaidie

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, about this saving issue when the PS Vita goes into deep sleep, there is a trick: in "ux0/user/00", you can replace a file in "savedata_backup" by a folder and there will never be the saving issue again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD