Ok, Configurable USBLoader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by 2710, Jan 7, 2010.

Jan 7, 2010

Ok, Configurable USBLoader by 2710 at 1:12 PM (609 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. 2710
    OP

Newcomer 2710 Member

United Kingdom
    Hi,

So I've converted my Ext HD to FAT. I just want to know what utility out there can convert my Isos to Wbfs. And when they are converted, do I just drag them onto my hd and play?

Thanks

2. ChokeD

Member ChokeD The Contributor

United States
    WBFS Manager will put them on your HD for you and in the process will scrub and shrink the iso's down as far in size as possible to save space. It also handles .rar files so you don't have to un-rar any files you have already, saving you lots of time.

For WBFS Manager go here.

3. 2710
    OP

Newcomer 2710 Member

United Kingdom
    But my Hard Disk is FAT. Does WBFS manager recognise FAT devices? I clicked load and it gave me an error.

4. ChokeD

United States
    Format the drive to Fat32 and set as active with Windows in your Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Disk Management, set partition as active.

5. 2710
    OP

Newcomer 2710 Member

United Kingdom
    I don't understand what you are saying....my drive is active and it is already FAT32, why are you telling me to format it again? I don't have any partitions and I don't want any. Nevermind, Ill just use Wii Backup manager which I got from another guide.

Thanks anyways

6. ChokeD

United States
    O.K. Glad to see you got that sorted. Next time, before you ask for help, do a search or 2. [​IMG]

7. chubzilla

Newcomer chubzilla Newbie

United States
    OP -

I use the program in this post: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=190886

It works fine. My ExtHD is Fat32 and I didn't make new partitions. The GUI is simple and easy. Hope this helps. (PS Ignore what people have posted after the OP in my link).