Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
mkdstrn.jpg

THE TOURNAMENT IS OPEN!

I am very proud to announce that your names have all been sorted into different matches.
Check out the list of matches here !
Find your name in the list and click on the "topic" icon on the right to view the topic that has been assigned to your match. You can already start talking to your opponents and even challenge them in some practice races if you wish!!
We also suggest that you find your match, and add both your opponents friend codes to your MK:DS Friends List!

Please can all participants find their auto-generated topic in this forum section, and try to begin organising a match time between yourself and your two opponents.

This will get things moving a lot quicker. Once a suitable time is organised between yourselves, we will try and find a referee that is available at that time. If there is no referees available, you will have to organise another match time. The staff will let you know in the topic if a referee is available or not.

You have until Sunday 18th, to post the time you can race in your match topic. If you still haven't posted after this day you will be disqualified

yaynds.gif

*Note: Everyone, to reduce the amount of clutter in the Match topics, the only people who should be posting in them are the three racers and the refs, no one else. All posts made by others will be trashed.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Eeek! "Latest discussions" box on portal completely flooded with two-post tournament threads!
(Ignore me if it's just me who's going to find that irritating for the next few weeks
biggrin.gif
)

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everyone, to reduce the amount of clutter in the Match topics, the only people who should be posting in them are the three racers and the refs, no one else. All posts made by others will be trashed.

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
This tournement's gonna be awsome!!! Too bad I probably won't make it till the second round... Ah well... maybe I'm lucky. Can anybody recommend me a kart? I can select all karts with all chars. I'm sorry if asking for advice is not aloud but I don't recall reading that in the rules.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People, you need to start discussing playing times in your topics. I can't even count how many topics I've been in where people are just saying "I'm going to win" or "I suck at this game". You need to start discussing times so we can get the tourney started. If you want to boast about being awesome at this game, go for it, but also post your available times so we can get these matches underway.

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Whats the go with people not showing up to discuss match time?
People who don't show up don't get to race...

QUOTEHow long are you going to give people to show up? A week?

They have until Friday to post when they can race, on Friday we just mark them down as disqualifed and continue on...

Costello sent a mass email to everyone saying the races are on, so if someone can't post to say " I can race at such and such a day and time" in a timely manner, it's not our problem...

We have to keep this thing rolling along...

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
They have until Friday to post when they can race, on Friday we just mark them down as disqualifed and continue on...
In the mass email I sent I said the date was Sunday instead of Friday.
It's for people who can't be online until Friday
wink.gif
(thank Opium for that)

THeLL

Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
stop spamming my email inbox!
rofl2.gif

Ok it were only 2 emails but I can tell you I won't be joining the tournament ( Haven't got DS) so I don't want any emails about it anylonger
wink.gif

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
stop spamming my email inbox!
rofl2.gif

Ok it were only 2 emails but I can tell you I won't be joining the tournament ( Haven't got DS) so I don't want any emails about it anylongerÂ
wink.gif

QUOTE-------------------------------------
How to unsubscribe
-------------------------------------
Visit your email preferences (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=02) and
ensure that the box for 'Send me any updates sent by the board administrator' is
unchecked and submit the form

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Took along time to fit it in?