Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

srbeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm gonna test Batman Arkham City - Armored Edition (Eur) on a USA console, will let you know how it goes

I can also test Deus EX (Eur) , Mass Effect (Eur), Transformers - The Dark Spark (Eur), Call Of Duty - Ghosts (USA), and FIFA 13 (USA)

Updates : Batman Arkham City - Armored Edition (Eur) , I got a valid key, it's just there seem to be an error when extracting in Uwizard, anyone have tryed this ?

Deus Ex didn't load up for me, think it crashed. Fifa has a huge RPX but I think the NUS update shrinks that. COD gosts has RPL files which cause loadiine to crash. You can see if you get different results.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bayonetta 2 not working for me stuck at sb logo (micro sd class 10)
Are you logging? I got same result and not even a peep on the logger.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Deus Ex didn't load up for me, think it crashed. Fifa has a huge RPX but I think the NUS update shrinks that. COD gosts has RPL files which cause loadiine to crash. You can see if you get different results.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you logging? I got same result and not even a peep on the logger.

I trying to setup the logger now but having difficulty editing the .html with my ip.

Reactions: paulloeduardo

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys.
After choosing Super Mario 3D World on Loadiine menu then loading SSB, the loading screen of SSB was frozen and wouldn't load the game (after waiting for 5 minutes). Do you guys have any idea?

My decrypted files/folders on my SD:

SD:/_RPX/Super Mario 3D World/ARDE.rpx
SD:/_SAV/ARDE/c/
SD:/_SAV/ARDE/u/
SD:/ARDE/*.* (from content folder)

Thanks in advance.

Onomatopoeia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Extracted and tested two games I didn't see on the list Both NTSC/USA:

Lego City Undercover - Content 18.4 GB - RPX 13,379,584 bytes works perfectly.
Not only is it working, load times appear to be faster than on disc.

New Super Mario Bros U + New Super Luigi U - Content 13.3 GB - RPX 8,606,400 bytes - Does not work freezes in loader.
This is the "promotional" disc that was offered with the NSMBU WiiU bundle. Shows same issue as the standalone titles.

Raptile01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Where do I get the ckey.bin file or how do I set this up? I got everything else such as the VGMToolBox and the .WUD for the Hyrule Warriors game but no ckey.bin

Create .txt file and rename it to .bin
Open this .bin with hex-editor of your choice (i used first result of google-search, HxD i think)
Put in the wii u common key and save it where it says

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Extracted and tested two games I didn't see on the list Both NTSC/USA:

Lego City Undercover - Content 18.4 GB - RPX 13,379,584 bytes works perfectly.
Not only is it working, load times appear to be faster than on disc.

New Super Mario Bros U + New Super Luigi U - Content 13.3 GB - RPX 8,606,400 bytes - Does not work freezes in loader.
This is the "promotional" disc that was offered with the NSMBU WiiU bundle. Shows same issue as the standalone titles.

Hi,

Do you know whether the latest update of SSB will affect on loading games? My SSB disc has bought recently, it comes with software update in it. After installing, it connects to the Internet to get another software update but it has blocked by DNS. However, it won't let me load the SSB, needs to perform software update in order to play.

Then I've updated the latest update using WUP Installer, SSB has loaded just fine but it's got stuck on loading screen. (Successfully loaded Loadiine and chosen a RPX game)

Thanks in advance.

Onomatopoeia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Do you know whether the latest update of SSB will affect on loading games? My SSB disc has bought recently, it comes with software update in it. After installing, it connects to the Internet to get another software update but it has blocked by DNS. However, it won't let me load the SSB, needs to perform software update in order to play.

Then I've updated the latest update using WUP Installer, SSB has loaded just fine but it's got stuck on loading screen. (Successfully loaded Loadiine and chosen a RPX game)

Thanks in advance.

I have been running on an outdated version of SSBU too. In order to get around the update nag screen, I blocked all wiiu internet traffic and loaded the exploit through LAN. It will try to prepare the update but fail due to no connection and give the option to start the game anyways.

To answer your question/concern, I just updated my smash to the latest version "Ver 1.1.1" using WUP installer "0005000E10144F00 160" (update using command line, not GUI the GUI is scrapping from an outdated database).

After updating, and enabling internet connectivity but continuing to block nintendo servers. The update system nag screen is gone and games continue to load fine.

Reactions: thaikhoa

Kawaii

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
My SSB is coming this week. Haven't really played it yet on Wii U so kinda interested to play it.
My question is since this hack uses modified SSB save files, does that means I wont be able play and save SSB game?

BALLIN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

I too am having the same problem with super smash bros.....

I purchased the game new a few days ago. I load it up without any Internet access and keeps requesting a system update.

I don't want to keep going forward and update the system as I have done this previously on another wii u with Internet connection and servers blocked and the game disc updated the wii u to 5.4.0. (I may have partially downloaded the system update online as the wii u accessed the internet temporarily before applying update server blocks)

So my current status is I have full update server block and no Internet access with a new 5.3.2u wii u and a new disc of super smash bros requesting a system update still. I downloaded and installed game update with wup installer v160 1.51gb showing a valid game update tile on wii u.

Any help appreciated.........I might have to try other lower game updates........I don't prefer to spoof to 5.5.0.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do I get the ckey.bin file or how do I set this up? I got everything else such as the VGMToolBox and the .WUD for the Hyrule Warriors game but no ckey.bin

Make two blank txt files with extension .bin, then use hex editor mx (its German, but just use the folder icon to open them and disk to save). Ckey.bin, enter the wii u common key, and disckey.bin enter the title key for the game. I was getting an SHA1 error on the meta folders but the files all look in tact. All other folders extracted without error. I didn't try the game yet but will tonight

Last edited by Maximilious,

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Super Mario 64 Virtual Console (EU) - Not working
RPX size - 1,460,608 bytes
Crashes on load

Mario Kart DS Virtual Console (EU) - Not working
RPX size - 1,435,008 bytes
Loads to a black screen, but crashes after loading configuration_cafe.json

Reactions: paulloeduardo