Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
sstomouth said:
So is the VENOM thing true?

I mean both. Are they working for Ninty? Are they going offline.

STORMMAN or Xenophobia, I'm counting on you!

I don't think he did. Of course I have no way of proving that.

If I was him, and saw all the people complaining there's no patch on LAUNCH, i'd hang up my coat, too, but right now I have to be optimistic, and hope there's a patch waiting for me after my class lets out in the morning. If not, oh well, I'm busy this week. I have way too many games to review.

sstomouth

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SubliminalSegue said:
sstomouth said:

If I was him, and saw all the people complaining there's no patch on LAUNCH, i'd hang up my coat, too, but right now I have to be optimistic, and hope there's a patch waiting for me after my class lets out in the morning. If not, oh well, I'm busy this week. I have way too many games to review.
Where do you post your review? Love to read them.

I hope we get a patch eventually, I'm on auto-refresh (Hope I don't kill the server!)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exbaddude said:
, __ ,
Gamespot rated it 6.5.

> < getting less hyped.

I don't believe in crap like that. Instead of relying on websites to do the rating for you, why don't you yourself give the game a try? The compressed file size isn't that big either, so it's worth the time. The game itself is worth it.

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
sstomouth said:
SubliminalSegue said:
sstomouth said:

Where do you post your review? Love to read them.

I hope we get a patch eventually, I'm on auto-refresh (Hope I don't kill the server!)

Call me a private contractor right now, because nobody will hire me, so most is for the "newsletter/school paper" But if you're still interested, I may drop a site of my archived reviews. Nothing special. Only by request though.

Mattthemad1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really pisses me off seeing people from Australia and Europe post shit about how they want the akaio 1.8 firmware already for super scribblenauts, seeing as we get it on the 27 and 29 i think we can wait a few more days for a patch or new firmware...

cybergod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mattthemad1 said:
Really pisses me off seeing people from Australia and Europe post shit about how they want the akaio 1.8 firmware already for super scribblenauts, seeing as we get it on the 27 and 29 i think we can wait a few more days for a patch or new firmware...

Well said Matt. I see no reason to put pressure on the gurus who patch and crack these things. I don't have that skill, so I leave them to their expertise. I will follow up possibel leads and such though. It is the nature of the beast, we want it and we want it now. But for those whinging, just get DesMume and play it on your PC until they get a good working patch.

Shin_Akuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does it normally take this long to find a fix for a game
blink.gif

Shin_Akuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mattthemad1 said:
Dude its been like 24 hours...

24 hours can be a long wait depending on the kind of person you are, seeing as I'm more of an impatient person that kinda implies to me, but I should learn to be a bit more patient sometimes
closedeyes.gif

cybergod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Shin_Akuma said:
blink.gif

The crack that finally worked for GTA IV on PC took almost 2 weeks if I remember rightly. Others worked sort of, but it was ages for a fully working crack.

Rubbie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
cybergod said:
Shin_Akuma said:
blink.gif

The crack that finally worked for GTA IV on PC took almost 2 weeks if I remember rightly. Others worked sort of, but it was ages for a fully working crack.
why not compare a big popular game with scribblenauts >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone