shoptemps good and cheap click the link in my sig to get their
wink.gif

frest123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they should release AKAIO 1.7.2 in which they only include the ability to play the games that previously did not work in it. AKAIO 1.8.0 should be the update
in which there are new feature as they announced. That way, we can stop mopping around and finally play this game which is suppose to be 'Super'

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL people getting butthurt cause of ap and blaming the coding teams.

Seriously guys, this game has JUST been released. Remember wario ware DIY? took about a week for an ap patch.

Play on DSemu if you really cant wait or get a ds2
tongue.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I found the ROM with minimal fuss, but regretably even if it did work on my Cyclo, which I doubt it will, I don't have time to play it at all today. I have work this afternoon and from there straight to my friend Amelia's birthday party. I have tomorrow off work, but chances are I'll be too hung over to focus.

Frogman

This could be you!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
Saddamsdevil said:

Seriously guys, this game has JUST been released. Remember wario ware DIY? took about a week for an ap patch.

tongue.gif

I don't think anybody here afaik has tried to blame the teams I'm pretty mellow about it and I'm the one who started this whole thread, I've had
My taste on the emulator which will temporarily fill the hole in me and keep waiting...

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Coreyfrog7 said:
Saddamsdevil said:

tongue.gif

I don't think anybody here afaik has tried to blame the teams I'm pretty mellow about it and I'm the one who started this whole thread, I've had
My taste on the emulator which will temporarily fill the hole in me and keep waiting...

eh, anyway, fun little facts.

Produce a winged banana, the banana peel will have wings as well.
Sentient guns can carry their own guns... MIGHT be a possible stacking trick there
tongue.gif

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Well I found the ROM with minimal fuss, but regretably even if it did work on my Cyclo, which I doubt it will, I don't have time to play it at all today. I have work this afternoon and from there straight to my friend Amelia's birthday party. I have tomorrow off work, but chances are I'll be too hung over to focus.

It works on Cyclo with b4 firmware.

Frogman

This could be you!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
Once again for those looking fir the rom refer yourself to the first page and there you will find your rom filename and remember asking for the rom will result In a 72 hour ban
smile.gif
so ahhhh try not to
tongue.gif

NLjaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just tried an arm7 patch but it didn't work.

It doesn't seem to create any savefile on my card too, so what I make of that is that it isn't able to save and therefore it keeps trying or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...