Trophies
Website
comitsblog.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
windwakr said:
But it's OK to say 'Type blah blah in Google and click the third link'? People were doing that in the FF thread.
No, and the mods have been cracking down on that as well because it's literal instructions on how to get it.
So if there i a dump we wont be able to get it?

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Comit8907 said:
Rydian said:
windwakr said:
But it's OK to say 'Type blah blah in Google and click the third link'? People were doing that in the FF thread.
No, and the mods have been cracking down on that as well because it's literal instructions on how to get it.

The archive name will be posted, and also there'll be a thing on the list of new releases saying it was dumped. That's when you start googling until you find it.

AdamTheZombie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Comit8907 said:
Rydian said:
windwakr said:

You will have to go to your regular rom site to find it... Cant really get any more info than that. We all just use this for news that it's out then go hunting.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just played the first game again. I was bored and tried some "impossible"stuff.

I wrote the word Vicar, and tried to kill the vicar. He could not be killed (even with a bazooka)
Then I wrote God, and tried to kill God. God was killed with a few knife stabs. Is that right??

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
berlinka said:
I just played the first game again. I was bored and tried some "impossible"stuff.

I wrote the word Vicar, and tried to kill the vicar. He could not be killed (even with a bazooka)
Then I wrote God, and tried to kill God. God was killed with a few knife stabs. Is that right??
LOL one of the first things I tried was God and Satan/Devil. If I remember correctly, Satan wins.

I have to go to school now, hopefully super scribblenauts is dumped by the time I get back.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
windwakr said:
Just to add to that, we're allowed to post the file name of the ROM, nothing else. No instructions, no naming ROM sites, nothing.
If you don't know how to acquire a ROM just from it's filename, you're stupid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ