Gaming Official Super Scribblenauts thread

jasononline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AdamTheZombie said:
Thats not true at all. Any minute, some Gamestop employee could take a copy of the game home and dump it. You can never tell. there is defiantly hope we will see it before release... But no promises.

The chance that it will happen now, with less than 12 hours before release, is so small it's barely even worth mentioning. I prefer to go with the more likely option and do something else besides sit around here continually refreshing the page. Even if it does get dumped before tomorrow, as unlikely as that is, getting the game a few hours earlier than I would have is not enough incentive to waste my time basically doing nothing when I could actually be spending it doing something enjoyable.

Unfortunately I have some work to get done in a bit, so I wouldn't be able to stay even if I wanted to. Congratulations to everyone if there does happen to be a dump early.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bleedingelite said:
Do 5th Cell games usually need patching to work?
I think Scribblenauts had none/low AP, but it will probably have some strong AP on there.
I hope it's not too high ,so it can be surpassed easily (maybe without a patch).

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
jasononline said:
AdamTheZombie said:
Thats not true at all. Any minute, some Gamestop employee could take a copy of the game home and dump it. You can never tell. there is defiantly hope we will see it before release... But no promises.

The chance that it will happen now, with less than 12 hours before release, is so small it's barely even worth mentioning. I prefer to go with the more likely option and do something else besides sit around here continually refreshing the page. Even if it does get dumped before tomorrow, as unlikely as that is, getting the game a few hours earlier than I would have is not enough incentive to waste my time basically doing nothing when I could actually be spending it doing something enjoyable.

Unfortunately I have some work to get done in a bit, so I wouldn't be able to stay even if I wanted to. Congratulations to everyone if there does happen to be a dump early.
Come on, it's just a little bit of F5 pressing. I can do that while having sex you know!

DeNijt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Inunah said:
Schlupi said:
"Camel Rick Astley"

They probably didn't add Rick Astley, as the term Rickroll worked just as well in the first game.

How about "Rick Rolling Camel"
biggrin.gif

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm incredibly excited for this game, actually. I've been playing the original in the sandbox mode and it really makes me want this one; adjectives will be amazing. I hope a dump comes soon.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
DeNijt said:
Inunah said:
Schlupi said:
"Camel Rick Astley"

They probably didn't add Rick Astley, as the term Rickroll worked just as well in the first game.

biggrin.gif
Maybe.

Why not just try 'sane mental patient' or 'gentlemanly gentleman'?

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PeregrinFig said:
I'm incredibly excited for this game, actually. I've been playing the original in the sandbox mode and it really makes me want this one; adjectives will be amazing. I hope a dump comes soon.
Who doesn't?
Stilll ~10 hours remaining!

DeNijt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Inunah said:
DeNijt said:
Inunah said:
Schlupi said:
"Camel Rick Astley"

biggrin.gif
Maybe.

Why not just try 'sane mental patient' or 'gentlemanly gentleman'?
or maybe stupid idiot or something like that
biggrin.gif

well, i'm gonna try them all when it's released!
well, i'm gonna take shower and when i'm back, the game is there! (i hope so!)

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think everyone who played the first game made God and Satan do battle. My first thing I'll do in this one is see how 'Evil God' vs 'Angelic Satan' goes.
yaynds.gif
Also, IGN's review was overly positive, so I'm extra-hyped because it looks like they really did fix everything I disliked in the original.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the first thing im going to type in is "ghost nappa", then "vegeta"

i really want to see what happens
evil.gif

Chuparme La Mant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this game is gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!!

i hope to god the adjective passionate is in the game imagine the possibilities:

passionate baby
passionate cowboy jesus
passionate pregnant man.........

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Catboy @ The Catboy: Like 5 minutes ago