Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This bug has been reported to elise already, only thing I can think of try legacy method instead of hbl.nsp.
Thanks for the quick response - but I can't find the legacy method in the official guide anymore. Could it be that the files were removed?

Heydo Diola Thaib

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So... I have this problem whenever I push the cheat icon on EdiZon. Are ReinX really support EdiZon for cheat? or it is only to backup save games?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-07-14 at 21.17.25.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-07-14 at 21.17.25.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 163

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Reisyukaku could you consider renaming the sept folder for ReiNX in your next release and pointing your payload chainloading to that new folder?
It sucks that from the point when sept was needed we can't dualboot ReiNX and Atmosphère any longer since each one would overwrite the other's sept folder.

Reactions: Milad and tiliarou

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Reisyukaku could you consider renaming the sept folder for ReiNX in your next release and pointing your payload chainloading to that new folder?
It sucks that from the point when sept was needed we can't dualboot ReiNX and Atmosphère any longer since each one would overwrite the other's sept folder.
sept is hardcoded to use that folder unfortunately.

Reactions: Milad and lordelan

DuveltjeDG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use Hekate to load Kosmos/Atmosphere like in the Kosmos package. To use ReiNX you can start either using payload in Hekate or create an entry in the ini file. The sept folder must contain the payload.bin of ReiNX. So when booting Kosmos/Atmosphere through Hekate it will automatically rename payload.bin in sept folder and use it's own hekate payload and change it back agan afterwards. When you chainload ReiNX it leaves the payload.bin in sept alone so it will boot ReiNX. This is how I managed to use dualboot.

The differences in ini file

[KOSMOS]
fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin
etc.

[REINX]
payload=bootloader/payloads/reinx.bin
etc.

Using fss0= Hekate handles booting to HOS. And will rename payload.bin in sept if it's another payload then Hekate.

Using payload= the payload instantly loads and handles the booting to HOS

EDIT: This disables the possibility to chainload fusee-primary.bin or injection through whatever method. ReiNX will boot instead of Atmosphere because the payload.bin from ReiNX is in the sept folder.

Last edited by DuveltjeDG,

Bemmeltje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Installed reinX2.4 but can`t access the homebrew menu trough the album also not when using R or L.
I see by systemfirmware 8.0.1 REINX(0.0).

already tried to use the Reinx2.4 FIXED that stands in this thread. Can anybody help me

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Can anyone help i had running Rainx 2.4 last release on 8.1.0 i just got the Switch never been hacked before i injected the Reinx payload few times all was ok but when i went into homebrew appstore and started downloading few apps i got an error and had to poweroff and when next time i injected the payload the system will just ShutDown but and cant boot into Rainx CFW but Atmosphere CFW works and all other payloads i tried after that work too

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed reinX2.4 but can`t access the homebrew menu trough the album also not when using R or L.
I see by systemfirmware 8.0.1 REINX(0.0).

already tried to use the Reinx2.4 FIXED that stands in this thread. Can anybody help me
You need hbl.nsp in your /ReiNX folder and hbmenu.nro on the root of your SD card both of which can be downloaded from the official guide.

Can anyone help i had running Rainx 2.4 last release on 8.1.0 i just got the Switch never been hacked before i injected the Reinx payload few times all was ok but when i went into homebrew appstore and started downloading few apps i got an error and had to poweroff and when next time i injected the payload the system will just ShutDown but and cant boot into Rainx CFW but Atmosphere CFW works and all other payloads i tried after that work too

Is your SD card exFAT? If so, its possible your SD card became corrupted and affected only the ReiNX files. To fix this, reformat your SD card to FAT32 to prevent future corruptions.

If your SD card is not exFAT, try putting the ReiNX files on your SD card again.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
You need hbl.nsp in your /ReiNX folder and hbmenu.nro on the root of your SD card both of which can be downloaded from the official guide.

Is your SD card exFAT? If so, its possible your SD card became corrupted and affected only the ReiNX files. To fix this, reformat your SD card to FAT32 to prevent future corruptions.

If your SD card is not exFAT, try putting the ReiNX files on your SD card again.
My card is fat32 and i tried with 2 other cards tried injecting the payload from my phone and i even downloaded the payloaf again nothing helps
And yes i have all files on my sd card

Last edited by LyuboA,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My card is fat32 and i tried with 2 other cards tried injecting the payload from my phone and i even downloaded the payloaf again nothing helps
And yes i have all files on my sd card

No, I mean to put the files again onto your SD card.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
No, I mean to put the files again onto your SD card.
Yes i did that too downloaded them several times nothing works
i even used 2 other cards they all work with atmosphere but not with Reinx no matter what i do i resseted the console even

Last edited by LyuboA,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlxH_Th3-LI