Status
Not open for further replies.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm just using the legacy files, no hbl.nsp. I've tried other combinations, that's all I was saying. Still, hbl-config.ini doesn't seem to be doing anything. I've seen posts in this thread about hbl-config.ini being ignored, maybe that's what's happening? Didn't seem to see any solution to those posts though. Maybe it's an nx-hbloader issue? Either way I've now got a workaround opening the homebrew menu without hbloader, so don't worry about me.

did you use the replacement ones I linked?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yup, from post #2570. Selecting the album opens the homebrew menu, holding R opens the album normally, regardless of what I do to hbl-config.ini.

That's the intended behavior of it. The config is ignored in later versions of reinx as main override behavior is now set in the sysmodules now as they are now required on later firms due to sept and secmon

localmachine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the intended behavior of it. The config is ignored in later versions of reinx as main override behavior is now set in the sysmodules now as they are now required on later firms due to sept and secmon
Ouch, wish reinx.guide said something about that before I did all this messing around. So no way to launch the homebrew menu with anything but the album? Also ouch.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ouch, wish reinx.guide said something about that before I did all this messing around. So no way to launch the homebrew menu with anything but the album? Also ouch.

You change the folder name afaik.

so lets say you want it to be eshop instead you change the floder id to that of the shop

I’m having the unable to start software issue too, but I’m not sure what you mean by this. How can I fix the issue?

Get the latest build from the guide even if you already have 2.2.1 get it again and delete your old files and replace them. If you still have an issue send a message on the discord

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country

Can you explain how to keep/enable nogc in the latest version?

This is often skipped in guides as is not too clear on how to enable it in the lastest verison

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I do a clean install I hold r and nothing still enter to hbl

Chuck a message on the discord then if you are still having issues

Can you explain how to keep/enable nogc in the latest version?

This is often skipped in guides as is not too clear on how to enable it in the lastest verison

NoGC is only really used if your fuses are still below 5 burned fuses, but to enable it you make a blank file called nogc in the reinx folder or use the latest version of the toolkit to enable nogc

Reactions: charlieb

Geekyrulez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The version 2.2.1 of ReiNX did get twice a revision I think, but only managed to retain the naming.
Wow I downloaded twice from github only to waste many hours pondering that one. I will try downloading from the guide. However it's a lot better if the official channel gets proper release.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wow I downloaded twice from github only to waste many hours pondering that one. I will try downloading from the guide. However it's a lot better if the official channel gets proper release.

The github got stealth updated as well from what I know.

but the guide or discord is always the best place to get builds from

karYzan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
In system it says im running 8.0.1 ReiNX but I can't get the homebrew menu to start in anyway.
The album just starts normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU