Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1soul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just want to say that I appreciate the amount of work Rei and the rest of the team have put into the scene. Aside from the DSL days, I only spent a few hours with the 3DS after an impulse buy, and even more hours doing the whole Cubic Ninja thing to install reinand, etc lol.

Looking forward to reinx.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep reading imminent updates, what is the plan for the updates?
My understanding is signature patches, the thing most people care about, are largely done and should be working in principle. However, they're not working as intended, people who got them working are MIA, and they're being actively worked on. Once up and running, they'll be posted to the ReiNX project on GitHub.

XpertXP1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply! Ill wait it out then.....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My understanding is signature patches, the thing most people care about, are largely done and should be working in principle. However, they're not working as intended, people who got them working are MIA, and they're being actively worked on. Once up and running, they'll be posted to the ReiNX project on GitHub.
Thanks for the reply! Ill wait it out then.....

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probable GPL violations in the code and a dumpster fire of a discord channel.
we love you too, kevoot
gpl violations haven't happened, by the way, but thank you for your input
feel free to come to the discord to meme about how much you don't like us, though

Fricc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
tried with 4.1 but got blue screen after injecting the payload, upgraded to 5.1 and it seems to be working except i can't lauch the hbl, any tips?

D

Deleted User

For those having issues with hbmenu not working, there's a typo in the text, it says to use "title" instead of the "titles" folder.
Just rename your folder accordingly and it'll work just fine.

Reactions: Fricc

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: TAUSENN

Kevoot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we love you too, kevoot
gpl violations haven't happened, by the way, but thank you for your input
feel free to come to the discord to meme about how much you don't like us, though
I'll be sure to quote you on this when Roblabla proves otherwise.

And I don't necessarily dislike anyone doing the actual work, but opening up a discord under the guise of "free speech" is just a welcome mat for the young little pissants banned from the rest of the servers and give implicit permission to bash the many devs who contributed to the scene they feed off of. It's a not so subtle way of approving their behaviors.

One (1) Reswitched Token™ has been deposited into your account.

Seeing as I develop independently of Reswitched and typically target libnx: nope, wrong, you can see how something is wrong without sucking the other side's dick.

It seems like you don't understand what a GPL violation is. I highly recommend you read up here so you don't embarrass yourself over stuff you do not know: https://gbatemp.net/threads/gpl-101-atmosphere-and-sx-os.511312/
Seeing as you post in both my NES emulator thread, as well as the libnx retroarch thread which I'm a contributor of, and you aren't a developer, you should probably not quote others without knowing what you're saying :)

Last edited by Kevoot,

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'll bet on my mate's integrity over your desire to cut him down
And I don't necessarily dislike anyone doing the actual work, but opening up a discord under the guise of "free speech" is just a welcome mat for the young little pissants banned from the rest of the servers and give implicit permission to bash the many devs who contributed to the scene they feed off of. It's a not so subtle way of approving their behaviors.
congratulations, everyone banned from reswitched, you are a 'little pissant'
instead of listening to this, come to reiswitched, where we'll use our headpat bot™ to fill you with joy
you're basically correct, please spread that to any further questioners, i'll be going to sleep, soon

Last edited by Darth Meteos,

Kilim

ReiNX Official Dad™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i dont understand where you're coming from unfortunately. you act like this "slander" (using your personal stance while choosing that word) is unwarranted. Reswitched has had a massive problem with their intense 'moderation' and thought policing, it's only natural that there would be some pushback. before calling other people out on their bias you would do well to inspect your own

as for your 'bashing the dev' comments, sure; i can meet you halfway there. i dislike it when useless kids who contribute nothing to any scene whine and stomp their feet but again, looking at my previous point; when the devs are huge assholes with political motivation i cant say i blame them

tl;dr the scene sucks

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as you post in both my NES emulator thread, as well as the libnx retroarch thread which I'm a contributor of, and you aren't a developer, you should probably not quote others without knowing what you're saying :)
Given that I didn't even know such threads existed (not surprising they do though in retrospect), you sure you're not mixing me up with someone else?

rynsonick

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I pulled a TX and forked Atmo sysmodules and renamed the string to ReiNX path. Pleasu understando.

In all seriousness tho, the code has been up for less than 24 hrs and we already have detectives/RS alts nitpicking. Simply ebin.
Give me a second to upload stuff.
Ooopf. I hope it was backup loader

Reactions: Deleted User

enderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does nothing for me. i get the splash screen then sends me back into rcm. i'm on 4.1 with autorcm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong