Status
Not open for further replies.

nidku53

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Please help me.
I use reinx with fw.5.1 I can play all my installed game but today I can't access to homebrew menu by clicking a album icon.
After click a album icon instead of homebrew menu but it's show a black screen with text error 2168-0002 and force me to shutdown.

How do I do.

AUTO9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want to home-brew my switch so i can use tin-foil

and i only want to use the R4S method

i have a...

*Nintendo switch 6.0.0

*R4S Dongle (with rcm jig)

*32gb micro sd-card (Fat32)

if you can, provide the a link to files i need to put on the R4S and sd-card

and please tell me what file goes in the sd-card and what file goes in the R4S

i really prefer ReiNX because it seems to be the most simple and it compatible with R4S

someone please guide me though this
this video is perfect but needs to be updated because in this, the switch is at 5.0.2
and the ReiNX 6.0 is used

can someone tell me these steps (for reiNX) but with reiNX 1.7 and switch 6.0.0

Last edited by AUTO9,

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Been online many times over the months with just fuseless updating and no issues, but now I've got a wifi connection error in my log and it has 6.0 reinx as my firmware so I'm concerned

Hope it's such a basic error that it doesn't matter

Chocola

GBAtemp Meowgular
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Been online many times over the months with just fuseless updating and no issues, but now I've got a wifi connection error in my log and it has 6.0 reinx as my firmware so I'm concerned

Hope it's such a basic error that it doesn't matter

A wifi connection error log can be created because issues don't related with the CFW, like password failed, unexpected connection lost, fail to resolve DNS, can't obtain IP from DHCP...

In summary, I didn't think that this error flag your console to get banned, this error can ocurrs on OFW too, the dangerous logs are others, like homebrew crashlogs for example.

If you are worried of bans, just don't connect your console to Internet when you are using CFW or you use CFW before, if you like to go online restore first a clean NAND backup and then go online.

Last edited by Chocola,

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
A wifi connection error log can be created because issues don't related with the CFW, like password failed, unexpected connection lost, fail to resolve DNS, can't obtain IP from DHCP...

In summary, I didn't think that this error flag your console to get banned, this error can ocurrs on OFW too, the dangerous logs are others, like homebrew crashlogs for example.

If you are worried of bans, just don't connect your console to Internet when you are using CFW or you use CFW before, if you like to go online restore first a clean NAND backup and then go online.

It was a clean NAND backup, that's why I was concerned

realjumy

Woooosh!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does the fact that in the error report it says that my system firmware at the time was 6.0 reinx, not 6.0
That would not be a problem if ReinX don't use its name in the error report files. That would be an excellent suggestion for the developers.

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any fix for sleep mode issues on 6.0 firmware or should I downgrade?

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
That's funny I tried the latest 1.7 from Github and also the latest nightly. I still have black screen issues and have to reboot.

Chocola

GBAtemp Meowgular
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
That's funny I tried the latest 1.7 from Github and also the latest nightly. I still have black screen issues and have to reboot.

Check if you are using another patches on bootloader before the ReiNX load (with hekate config, or custom bootrom) specially debug flags related things.

totti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Check if you are using another patches on bootloader before the ReiNX load (with hekate config, or custom bootrom) specially debug flags related things.
how do i check this? same problem here, but i can not remember, if i used any bootloader patches...:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright