ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I couldn't find on the wiki any info if the Playstation 3 was region locked or not... Well is it? Am I able to play NTSC games on my PAL console? Is it import-friendly by default?

The PS3 isn't region Locked for PS3 games or demos. It is region locked for PS1/PS2/DVDs. Not sure about CDs, are those even region locked?

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just got Burnout Paradise, man I love that game! It's probably the first game that has gotten my attention for so long, am about 5 hours in.

Now Sony only needs to release that damn ingame XMB so I can replace the shitty soundtrack.

fatfrank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i'm considering buying a PS3 lately, mainly to play metal gear solid 4 when it comes out, but i'd also get oblivion if someone can answer this question for me, can you use the PSN to download the oblivion expension pack and downloadable content? i.e. Shiverings Isles or Knights of the Nine? greath thread guys by the way, not a single retard comment so far
smile.gif

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'm considering buying a PS3 lately, mainly to play metal gear solid 4 when it comes out, but i'd also get oblivion if someone can answer this question for me, can you use the PSN to download the oblivion expension pack and downloadable content? i.e. Shiverings Isles or Knights of the Nine? greath thread guys by the way, not a single retard comment so far
smile.gif

Cant download it via PSN. You can however buy the GOTY edition which does include the expansion, plus it's the same price as the normal edition.
smile.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
i'm considering buying a PS3 lately, mainly to play metal gear solid 4 when it comes out, but i'd also get oblivion if someone can answer this question for me, can you use the PSN to download the oblivion expension pack and downloadable content? i.e. Shiverings Isles or Knights of the Nine? greath thread guys by the way, not a single retard comment so far
smile.gif

Cant download it via PSN. You can however buy the GOTY edition which does include the expansion, plus it's the same price as the normal edition.
smile.gif

The Normal Edition is $30 now, I believe.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am just curious to all you PS3 owners, what is the favorite/most talked about/most played PS3 games these days? Is it call of duty 4? I am just wondering, don't own a PS3 but I just want to know.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
I am just curious to all you PS3 owners, what is the favorite/most talked about/most played PS3 games these days? Is it call of duty 4? I am just wondering, don't own a PS3 but I just want to know.

Well in Australia i would have to say its Call of Duty 4. The game takes all three categories you said above here, i dont know what it is for the rest of the world. But i do know that its going to change with the awesome line-up of games this year.

Also Assassins creed, Resistance and Ratchet and Clank should be noted aswell, these are not as popular as CoD4 in Australia but should get a mention.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Well, IMO, Uncharted, it is really good!, also, Call of Duty 4 and The Orange Box since it came out recently.

Off topic, I feel really bad about Folklore, the demo was very likable, but it seems that no one knows it very much. There are also 5 or 6 expansion packs for it right now. Too bad, for the sleeper hits that no one plays =(

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Well, IMO, Uncharted, it is really good!, also, Call of Duty 4 and The Orange Box since it came out recently.

Off topic, I feel really bad about Folklore, the demo was very likable, but it seems that no one knows it very much. There are also 5 or 6 expansion packs for it right now. Too bad, for the sleeper hits that no one plays =(

I've got the full game, one of my favorites on PS3. It really is too bad it sold kinda bad.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just rented Lair.
Let's see if it is as bad as they say. IMO it looks really amazing! (in the videos, haven't played it yet)

kaotic_azn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
COD4 definately most played from me. and got NFS: Pro Street gahh the handling of it is just horrendous luckily i got a free t-shirt with the game otherwise i would be asking for my money back

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got Unreal Tournament 3 now. This game is the perfect example of PC games and Unreal engine on the PS3. It's made of awesome the whole time!
biggrin.gif

kaotic_azn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got UT3 as well and damn that game is incredibly fun with the keyboard + mouse. also got NFS Pro Street which i didn't like that much but hey i got it for half price so i cant complain.....that much

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ZeWarriorReturns said:
Woot! Got Burnout: Paradise. This game is great! 3 hours in I'm at about 20% done. It looks to have a decent replay value though.

You'll be surprised when you have to get the highest license...
happy.gif

Anyways, I was thinking of picking up Army of Two today, although I'm still undecided, still no reviews popped up.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Sc4rFac3d said:
ZeWarriorReturns said:
Woot! Got Burnout: Paradise. This game is great! 3 hours in I'm at about 20% done. It looks to have a decent replay value though.

You'll be surprised when you have to get the highest license...
happy.gif

Anyways, I was thinking of picking up Army of Two today, although I'm still undecided, still no reviews popped up.

When I get to class A I heard I had to beat like 40 more before I get to the highest/best license. Is this true? Oh well. Almost there. I'll probably find out soon if you don't tell me in time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: One gram of felony? +1