xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ComeOnEngland_1280x1024.jpg

The official topic for supporting England in the 2010 Fifa World Cup
This is to discuss anything England Football Team related and to portray your views on the World Cup
Anyone is free to post here being from England or anywhere else

Latest England News

England v.s Mexico ( Wembley Stadium )
3-1

England Goal Scorers :
Ledley King, Peter Crouch, Glen Johnson

Mexico Goal Scorers :
Guillermo Franco

Next Match

Friendly (Sunday, 30/05/2010)
England v.s Japan ( UPC Arena )

Good Luck England

2010_World_Cup_Groups.jpg

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
It'll be a good excuse to go to the pub and I'd like England to do well... But to be honest it doesn't really hurt when they lose and I don't get the same thrill when they win as I do when I watch my club team. Dunno, I've usually spent most of the season shouting abuse at wankers like Ashley Cole and soft diving cheats like Gerrard and Rooney, so it seems a bit false to suddenly hero worship them. I'd rather my club won the Carling Cup than England win the World Cup. That and there's a load of twats who've not been interested in footy for the past 4 years suddenly jumping on the bandwagon, turning up in facepaint and plastic hooters and getting between me and the bar.

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like both my club ( Manchester City ) and my country equally but I do seem to be angry more of the time with international games. I am one of the true football fans who actually follows football all the time and I have had a City Season Ticket every year since I was 12 ( 16 now ). I do understand what you mean with people supporting the football because it get them cheep beer ect and that they can follow the crowd but more fans the better eh, more morale for the team

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Can't say I was too impressed with the first half from England, Mexico were all over us like a rash!
ohmy.gif

Luckily Capello's Half-time talk seemed to of sorted them out, and that goal by Glen Johnson was a cracker! Some good fortune there played a big part for us in that match
wink.gif

gameboy13

Orange and fluffy since 1995.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
gameboy13 said:
First one in from America!!!
toot.gif

...OR AM I?
GH0ST's American too. So you're not the first.
On his profile it says he's from "French Southern and Antarctic Lands." He also doesn't have a flag on his posts, so I just assumed that I was the first.

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm English, but realistic enough to know that they will probably choke, just as they always do. Be extremely lucky to get beyond the quarter-finals.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Go any team that's not England!

That's how Scots deal with not being good enough to even get to the World Cup never mind have any chance of winning it...
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...