Makar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
http://banbro.moero.info/up/index.php?file=6648
Pass: bdxmid

Here's a funny little thing. A BDX > Midi converter. Keep in mind that this is to make a BDX into a Midi, and not a Midi into a BDX. They don't sound quite like they do in-game, but it's a neat little novelty.

This is actually pretty handy. I sometimes make ensemble arrangements of music, and this will just make it easier for me
ohmy.gif

Also, is there a Midi -> BDX converter? Is it possible? If you think about it, I don't think it should be too hard to do if it is. Since JWTB only uses certain instruments, the midi file would only be able to contain those certain instruments and some things that JWTB doesn't support (like gradual ritards, accel., dynamics, etc) would also have to be manually changed before conversion (or make the converter do it for you, but that would be a harder task (a v2 idea I guess)). Since the tool is open source I may find the time in the future to check on it myself if nobody plans to attempt on making one.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Makar said:
Rubedo said:
http://banbro.moero.info/up/index.php?file=6648
Pass: bdxmid

Here's a funny little thing. A BDX > Midi converter. Keep in mind that this is to make a BDX into a Midi, and not a Midi into a BDX. They don't sound quite like they do in-game, but it's a neat little novelty.

This is actually pretty handy. I sometimes make ensemble arrangements of music, and this will just make it easier for me
ohmy.gif

Also, is there a Midi -> BDX converter? Is it possible? If you think about it, I don't think it should be too hard to do if it is. Since JWTB only uses certain instruments, the midi file would only be able to contain those certain instruments and some things that JWTB doesn't support (like gradual ritards, accel., dynamics, etc) would also have to be manually changed before conversion (or make the converter do it for you, but that would be a harder task (a v2 idea I guess)). Since the tool is open source I may find the time in the future to check on it myself if nobody plans to attempt on making one.

There's a Midi > BBS (original DBB song file) converter, but it churns out garbage.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I haven't put out a new version in a while. I've been really busy, and plus there hasn't really been that many new bdx files since the last version.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good news everyone! I've added a new Expansion Pack! Version 2.0.1 contains 9 new Anime songs (and er, one of them is one I thought I added in 2.0, but somehow missed...), and I hope you enjoy them. Remember, all you have to do is just copy the contents of this folder into your existing Anime folder from 2.0. You can find the link near the top of the first post, under the 2.0 link.

In other news, I'm going to be getting a new computer soon, and hopefully with that, a router (I've been using the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, but it's not compatible with Windows 7, so I need a DS compatible router), and if I'm lucky and it's compatible, I'll use the Wi-Fi NDS Backup Tool to extract my DBBDX save and you'll finally get my Wi-Fi songs! No promises though, since I'm still not sure if it will work at all.

Anyway, enjoy the new songs. The new song list can be found at the bottom of the first post.

Also, these are my Wi-Fi songs (other than ones that we already have in the pack from other sources, as well as songs we have, but I have a different version of):
ANIME
=========
Alright! Heartcatch Precure (Heartcatch Precure OP)
Boku wa Koushin Saremashita (Kyouran Kazoku Nikki ED (Hyouka Ver.)
Dramatic (Ookiku Furikabutte OP)
Kimi Shinitamou Koto Nakare (Shangri-la OP)
Platinum (Cardcaptor Sakura OP3)
Pray (Gintama OP1)
Resonance (Soul Eater OP1)
Sakura Kiss (Ouran High School Host Club OP)

J-POP
=========
Easy Come, Easy Go! (B'z)
Lady Madonna ~Yuutsunaru Spider~ (Love Psychedelico)
New Wave Jacket (Polysics)
Ultra Soul (B'z)

GAME
=========
Meaning of Birth (Tales of the Abyss)
Again, NO PROMISES that I will be able to get those above songs to you guys.

Makar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
Good news everyone! I've added a new Expansion Pack! Version 2.0.1 contains 9 new Anime songs (and er, one of them is one I thought I added in 2.0, but somehow missed...), and I hope you enjoy them. Remember, all you have to do is just copy the contents of this folder into your existing Anime folder from 2.0. You can find the link near the top of the first post, under the 2.0 link.

In other news, I'm going to be getting a new computer soon, and hopefully with that, a router (I've been using the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, but it's not compatible with Windows 7, so I need a DS compatible router), and if I'm lucky and it's compatible, I'll use the Wi-Fi NDS Backup Tool to extract my DBBDX save and you'll finally get my Wi-Fi songs! No promises though, since I'm still not sure if it will work at all.

Anyway, enjoy the new songs. The new song list can be found at the bottom of the first post.

Also, these are my Wi-Fi songs (other than ones that we already have in the pack from other sources, as well as songs we have, but I have a different version of):
ANIME
=========
Pray (Gintama OP1)

J-POP
=========
Ultra Soul (B'z)

GAME
=========

Are the ones in the spoiler the ones that have already been added? If so I only see 8 not 9...
Thanks for the update though!

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Makar said:
Rubedo said:

ANIME
=========
Pray (Gintama OP1)

J-POP
=========
Ultra Soul (B'z)

GAME
=========

Are the ones in the spoiler the ones that have already been added? If so I only see 8 not 9...
Thanks for the update though!

...No...
These are my Wi-Fi songs. They haven't been dumped yet.
The ones in the update are in the spoiler at the very bottom of the first post.

A

auroreon

Finally, after months of messing around... I managed successfully use this pack with my M3DS Real!
So at long last, I can actually enjoy this wonderful package =)

If anyone wants to know how to use BDXs with an M3 just send me a PM.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
auroreon said:
Finally, after months of messing around... I managed successfully use this pack with my M3DS Real!

You should put it up here, and maybe Rubedo will give you credit for it. that way more people can enjoy this amazing game.

Also, what version of M3 do you have? which firmware are you using?

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
auroreon said:

Post it here and add it to the wiki compatibility list.

A

auroreon

First you need to download and setup the M3 Quad-Boot by A Gay Little Catboy

Make sure you don't have any Jam With The Band save file on your card.
First boot into the Sakura firmware and from there load the Wood firmware (by using wood.nds).
Now attempt to load up the Jam With The Band ROM, it will create a save file of the correct size (32MB) and try to load the game.
When it tries to load the game it will freeze (it'll either immediately freeze and you'll get nothing but a black screen or it will get to the white Nintendo logo and freeze).
Turn the DS off and boot back into Sakura, now load up Jam With The Band from within the Sakura firmware and it will use the 32MB save that the Wood firmware created, so now all you have to do is load the game within the Sakura firmware whenever you want to play it.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well guys, I got my new computer, and I got a WEP compatible router, but unfortunately we got the router from someone else and it ended up not working, so I'm currently using my original non-wireless modem, so those Wi-Fi songs will have to wait till after I get a new router, sorry guys.

Makar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
Well guys, I got my new computer, and I got a WEP compatible router, but unfortunately we got the router from someone else and it ended up not working, so I'm currently using my original non-wireless modem, so those Wi-Fi songs will have to wait till after I get a new router, sorry guys.

I don't mind waiting, but when will that be?

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Makar said:
Rubedo said:

I don't mind waiting, but when will that be?

Beats me XD

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BDX Mega Pack Expansion 2.0.0.1 Released!

http://www.mediafire.com/?i7li7dqwmq98mk9

I'll have the full change log up later, but I wanted to get this out ASAP. The only reason why this isn't version 2.1 is because I have some other surprises I want to pack in with the next full version.
So what's in this expansion, you ask?
WI-FI SONGS
But not just ANY Wi-Fi songs!
OVER 100 NEW JAPANESE WI-FI SONGS!
AND

50 EUROPEAN JAM WITH THE BAND WI-FI SONGS!
THAT'S RIGHT, WE'VE FINALLY GOT JWTB WI-FI RIPS!

Download and enjoy!

April Fools

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :wtf: