ODAMA for the Nintendo DS???

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by slashxyz, Jan 26, 2011.

1. slashxyz
    OP

slashxyz Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2007
    Canada
    Hey there!

I heard in 2006 that Nintendo was planning to release a port of ODAMA the RTS pinball game for the DS. Anybody knows what's going on since???

SlashX

2. Slyakin

Slyakin See ya suckers

Oct 15, 2008
    United States
    Soviet Slyakin
    If it was back in 2006, and there hasn't been any news about it... It's been canceled.

But don't lose hope; The demo Steeldiver was a demo for the original DS, but it got resurrected for the 3DS. Maybe wait for a few months-years. [​IMG]

3. SmokeFox

SmokeFox Jesus Christ is the Lord

Dec 27, 2010
    Brazil
    Brazil
    i dont know whats the current situation, but it would be very good.

4. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    Would be cool, but I can't say I ever heard any mention of it being in the works.

5. slashxyz
    OP

slashxyz Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2007
    Canada
    It's sad because the DS could be THE engine for this game: the MIC for calling the troop, the LR buttons for the flippers, the stylus for calling the area for launching the ball :_(

SlashX

6. Jamio88

Jamio88 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2011
    United States
    South Carolina
    Odama would make a WONDERFUL DS game. I really hope they would still put this project out their, however I am still waiting on a 2D Metroid for DS (HINT HINT Nintendo....pick it back up already)

So based on Nintendo keeps teasing me with wonderful DS games only to yank them away, I am gonna assume this is not going to happen (Or at least I am not going to build up my hopes for it).

Their is ALWAYS a chance though, I mean with the 3DS about to launch, It would not suprise me to see Nintendo pull out all the stops, after all, this is the NEXT Next-Gen of video game technology.