ODAMA for the Nintendo DS???

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by slashxyz, Jan 26, 2011.

Jan 26, 2011

ODAMA for the Nintendo DS??? by slashxyz at 1:47 AM (1,281 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. slashxyz
    OP

Newcomer slashxyz Newbie

Canada
    Hey there!

I heard in 2006 that Nintendo was planning to release a port of ODAMA the RTS pinball game for the DS. Anybody knows what's going on since???

SlashX

2. Slyakin

Member Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    If it was back in 2006, and there hasn't been any news about it... It's been canceled.

But don't lose hope; The demo Steeldiver was a demo for the original DS, but it got resurrected for the 3DS. Maybe wait for a few months-years. [​IMG]

3. SmokeFox

Member SmokeFox Jesus Christ is the Lord

Brazil
    i dont know whats the current situation, but it would be very good.

4. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Would be cool, but I can't say I ever heard any mention of it being in the works.

5. slashxyz
    OP

Newcomer slashxyz Newbie

Canada
    It's sad because the DS could be THE engine for this game: the MIC for calling the troop, the LR buttons for the flippers, the stylus for calling the area for launching the ball :_(

SlashX

6. Jamio88

Newcomer Jamio88 Advanced Member

United States
    Odama would make a WONDERFUL DS game. I really hope they would still put this project out their, however I am still waiting on a 2D Metroid for DS (HINT HINT Nintendo....pick it back up already)

So based on Nintendo keeps teasing me with wonderful DS games only to yank them away, I am gonna assume this is not going to happen (Or at least I am not going to build up my hopes for it).

Their is ALWAYS a chance though, I mean with the 3DS about to launch, It would not suprise me to see Nintendo pull out all the stops, after all, this is the NEXT Next-Gen of video game technology.