Ocarina with cios_fix.wad

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by acesniper, Oct 23, 2008.

Oct 23, 2008

Ocarina with cios_fix.wad by acesniper at 3:32 AM (1,355 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. acesniper
    OP

Member acesniper GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I have been using Ocarina with the previous version of cios and the backup loader and everything went perfect. I saw that cios fix would fix some freezing issues so I gave it a try. The cios fix also came with backup loader v0.2 channel. When I run the loader, it say applying codes, but when I test them in-game, they do not work. However, the games do boot.

Any suggestions?

2. digitydogs

Member digitydogs 404 Error: Member Not Found

United States
    That version has the hook needed for sd codes removed so they wont work. Not intentional it just has all but the GC hook removed for compatability. Actually in all the versions of the loaders ive used sd codes dont work under gc mode. I think the hook may be missing from there to begin with.

Depending on the code you want to use you could load it through an older cios and loader with hook enabled and then save the game then go back over to the hookless version... but its a pain and only works for things like items and money, infinite codes would be pointless. ppc said something about trying to hunt down the hook that was disabled but i dont think anything ever came of it... maybe hell drop by and let us know

3. acesniper
    OP

United States
    Thanks, but I'll way for 0.3 to come. btw, I'm playing battalion wars 2 and need no reload time. [​IMG]

4. digitydogs

Member digitydogs 404 Error: Member Not Found

United States
    I dont know about .3. Its something ive asked several times but no one has answered if codes are supported one way or the other yet.

5. TrapperKeeperX

Member TrapperKeeperX GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    No wonder why my codes aren't working for brawl!

6. acesniper
    OP

United States
    We'll have to wait and see.

7. TrapperKeeperX

Member TrapperKeeperX GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'll ask ppc_gba and see if he can manage to work around it to make codes work. he got the hook to disable he can get the codes to work.