Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi all.
I was playing some Donkey Kong Country Returns and usind the ocarina code to use Classic Controller before change to Monster Hunter Tri. So i was wondering, there's such code for other games as well?
Like, i would love to play Wario Land Shake It, New Super Mario Bros, Metroid Other M and Kirby Epic Yarn with Classic.
But what i want the most is use my loved GC controller to play Monster Hunter Tri. I have 2 wii remotes, but only one CC, and i use to play arena with my nephew, both hate remote+nunchuck for this game.
If there isn't one (code for it) how hard would be to make one myself? I could use the DKCR one as base.
Peace.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
MasterMan said:
Hi all.
I was playing some Donkey Kong Country Returns and usind the ocarina code to use Classic Controller before change to Monster Hunter Tri. So i was wondering, there's such code for other games as well?
Like, i would love to play Wario Land Shake It, New Super Mario Bros, Metroid Other M and Kirby Epic Yarn with Classic.
But what i want the most is use my loved GC controller to play Monster Hunter Tri. I have 2 wii remotes, but only one CC, and i use to play arena with my nephew, both hate remote+nunchuck for this game.
If there isn't one (code for it) how hard would be to make one myself? I could use the DKCR one as base.
Peace.
First: There are no other CC-Hacks for the games you mentioned.

Then: It's not that easy to create one, sorry. Crediar (who made the DKCR-Hack) made it by looking at the disassembled code of the game, understanding it and creating the cheat. WiiRd (which is used with an USBGecko to make the other, much more "simpler" Cheats like Moonjumps, etc.) was only used a bit. Using the Code as a base is also not possible, every game is different, and so are the codes for it. And making a cheat for games like Metroid: Other M which uses the Pointer-Function is nearly impossible, even Crediar couldn't/wouldn't do this.

So sorry, unless you are a genius mastermind, and are able to disassemble a game and understand it's code, I don't think you can learn and do this
frown.gif

(Btw: I thought that Monster Hunter Tri supports the Classic Controllers by default? Wasn't it even bundled with it?)

sphinx.djc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would love to use the CC for any game. I hate the nunchuck/Wii controller, I hope its a fad that dies. I tried to get into it when I played Goldeneye, but I just ended up going back to my GC controller. I want fun when I play a game, not stress.

MasterMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Blue-K said:
So sorry, unless you are a genius mastermind, and are able to disassemble a game and understand it's code, I don't think you can learn and do this
frown.gif

(Btw: I thought that Monster Hunter Tri supports the Classic Controllers by default? Wasn't it even bundled with it?)
Oh my
frown.gif

You got me, i couldn't code even if my life depended on it.
And yes, MHT does support CC, and is way better than waggle schemes. If you could understand my bad english, i said i have only one CC. When i play arena in coop, i use CC and my nephew uses remote+chuck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...