Ocarina codes dont work on any usb loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by nikeymikey, Feb 24, 2016.

1. nikeymikey
    OP

nikeymikey This is now a Spiderman thread.........

Nov 19, 2008
    Hi, in the past i have loaded games with ocarina codes with no problem at all, today i try to load a few different games with codes and i just get a black screen :(

I havent used my wii in a while and i know that i havent changed anything ios wise or anything, does anyone have any ideas what could be causing the problem?

Ive tried CFG, Wiiflow and GX with games that i know previously worked with codes, all have the same result. Black screen.

Heres my syscheck if that helps........ http://1drv.ms/1Ov9CIA

Im gonna try reinstalling all cios, see if that helps.

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    It could be the specific code(s) you're attempting to use, especially if you're trying more than one code at a time that you've never used before. I would attempt to run one code at a time to see if any codes in particular cause the black screen.

Your sysCheck looks fine. Don't bother reinstalling anything.

3. nikeymikey
    OP

Nov 19, 2008
    Its games that ive played before using the codes ive used before, just dont seem to be able to find the problem :(

Ive tried just one code at a time, simple codes like inf health on Mario Galaxy and still the same outcome.....

4. nikeymikey
    OP

Nov 19, 2008
    Solved.... I had to change the default hooktype to vbi in CFG and now it all works again :)